Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Tyrant - Cheat Stats

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Overview:
Hard to keep track of your stats in the game and that 20+ point deduction every day on 'hard mode' is annoying so I modified the phone so you can add the relevant stats. Doesn't unlock the characters as pictured, still have to play the game to unlock them all.​

Updated: 8/7/2018
Game/Creator: /
Modder: Fission Mailed
Mod Version: v3.0
Game Version: v0.7
Language: English

Features:
2 versions now. 1 changes the cheat menu accessible from your bedroom, only allows direct family stat changes while the other is on the phone's stat screens.

Installation:
1) Extract to "game" subfolder of TheTyrant.exe folder
2) a) Visit bedroom & click on the "Cheat" icon from the interaction [ ! ] icon
b) Open phone, goto contacts page

I expect unlocking the various outfit's before you've done it properly in the game to break Mom/Nicole's path options, not tested beyond verifying they're unlocked. Changed the phone display a bit so that you don't have any relationship options with characters that haven't been met yet; I can't hide Davide and Steve's info as Saddog didn't keep track of meeting them.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
"4) Click on the stat you wish to increase (I don't see the point in decreasing stats)"

Well, the option to decrease status would be nice to see all scenes (romance, dominance and NTR)...could be done? or at least could you give some tips on how to alter the script to add this functionality?

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
After trying a bunch of things, I'm positive I can't add a simple 'decrease' option; at least not and have it look decent. The fix isn't quite as nice as I'd like but it gets the job done.
Only on the roommates (family) for now, if the others get anything worthwhile in the future I'll add it to theirs as well..

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
ok open phone, select contacts, page to mc's contact page (page where money cheat is) causes fatal error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1209, in script
    call screen phonemenu
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/phone.rpy", line 168, in execute
    screen contacts3():
    screen contacts3():
  File "game/phone.rpy", line 187, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/phone.rpy", line 189, in execute
    if vivianfirstmeet == True:
  File "game/phone.rpy", line 191, in execute
    if vivianrelationship >= 30:
  File "game/phone.rpy", line 194, in execute
    textbutton "Relationship: {color=ffd200}[vivianrelationship" action SetVariable("vivianrelationship", vivianrelationship+1)
Exception: String u'Relationship: {color=ffd200}[vivianrelationship' ends with an open format operation.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1209, in script
    call screen phonemenu
  File "C:\Users\ghost\Documents\P-games\TheTyrant-0.3.5-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1801, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\ghost\Documents\P-games\TheTyrant-0.3.5-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1789, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\ghost\Documents\P-games\TheTyrant-0.3.5-win\renpy\statements.py", line 169, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\ghost\Documents\P-games\TheTyrant-0.3.5-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2655, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\ghost\Documents\P-games\TheTyrant-0.3.5-win\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\ghost\Documents\P-games\TheTyrant-0.3.5-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2624, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\ghost\Documents\P-games\TheTyrant-0.3.5-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2999, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\ghost\Documents\P-games\TheTyrant-0.3.5-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\ghost\Documents\P-games\TheTyrant-0.3.5-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\ghost\Documents\P-games\TheTyrant-0.3.5-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 401, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\ghost\Documents\P-games\TheTyrant-0.3.5-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2999, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\ghost\Documents\P-games\TheTyrant-0.3.5-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 411, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\ghost\Documents\P-games\TheTyrant-0.3.5-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 592, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen contacts3():
    screen contacts3():
  File "game/phone.rpy", line 187, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/phone.rpy", line 189, in execute
    if vivianfirstmeet == True:
  File "game/phone.rpy", line 191, in execute
    if vivianrelationship >= 30:
  File "game/phone.rpy", line 194, in execute
    textbutton "Relationship: {color=ffd200}[vivianrelationship" action SetVariable("vivianrelationship", vivianrelationship+1)
  File "C:\Users\ghost\Documents\P-games\TheTyrant-0.3.5-win\renpy\ui.py", line 967, in _textbutton
    text = renpy.text.text.Text(label, style=text_style, substitute=substitute, scope=scope, **text_kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\ghost\Documents\P-games\TheTyrant-0.3.5-win\renpy\text\text.py", line 1366, in __init__
    self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
  File "C:\Users\ghost\Documents\P-games\TheTyrant-0.3.5-win\renpy\text\text.py", line 1466, in set_text
    i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
  File "C:\Users\ghost\Documents\P-games\TheTyrant-0.3.5-win\renpy\substitutions.py", line 242, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 572, in _vformat
  File "C:\Users\ghost\Documents\P-games\TheTyrant-0.3.5-win\renpy\substitutions.py", line 157, in parse
    raise Exception("String {0!r} ends with an open format operation.".format(s))
Exception: String u'Relationship: {color=ffd200}[vivianrelationship' ends with an open format operation.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
The Tyrant 0.3.6
Wed Jun 06 10:00:55 2018

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
first off sorry.. i was back and forth with trying to upload screenshots and finally just copy/paste and i forgot my manners ..so tyvm for the mod in the first place and tyvm for the quick fix

Reactions: dussalant

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Explored v0.4.1 some more. Mod's been rendered redundant other than money unless the Dev takes the cheat screen out again
d(>_<)b

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote