Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
can i have 0.19 save file please?
That's going to be hard to do, since that's content that was from almost a year ago.
At this point, you'd be better off starting a new game, then getting the next update in around a week (after initial beta releases).

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
Good night! Sorry for the stupid question, but do I need to correctly follow the walktrought, or do the events happen according to the evolution in the game? I am Brazilian and I do not read very well in English. Thank's!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Good night! Sorry for the stupid question, but do I need to correctly follow the walktrought, or do the events happen according to the evolution in the game? I am Brazilian and I do not read very well in English. Thank's!
While not essential, I would recommend it

Reactions: Cesarbr

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
[QUOTE = "Anon4321, postagem: 1476080, membro: 81708"] Embora não seja essencial, recomendo [/ QUOTE]
Thank's man!
You're welcome

The reason I recommend you follow it, is because I've noticed sometimes if you go too far with certain characters, you might miss a trigger for something important.

and regarding the billy path, although there a couple things you need to do with him, you can skip the Billy path, like paying him money, buying him a poster, instead of allowing him to get a BJ from Janice.

RB70

Jul 29, 2018
I like the game, but the lag makes it almost unplayable. Would getting a better video card help or is it the way the game was programmed?

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
I like the game, but the lag makes it almost unplayable. Would getting a better video card help or is it the way the game was programmed?
My friend, I use a radeon 7870 and a ssd of 240, with ram of 6gbs, the game is running without locking in ultra. Check out your card's settings, drivers, sometimes these things corrupt the performance of the game.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
A better video card would definitely help

but before that try reducing the "Graphic Quality"
How to do it

Start with fastest and work your way up until lag returns.

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
You're welcome

The reason I recommend you follow it, is because I've noticed sometimes if you go too far with certain characters, you might miss a trigger for something important.

and regarding the billy path, although there a couple things you need to do with him, you can skip the Billy path, like paying him money, buying him a poster, instead of allowing him to get a BJ from Janice.
My friend, I did everything following the walktrought, but did not meet Julia in the pool at night. Do you have any tips?

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017

jaft

Jul 23, 2017
You
hello guys i have a problem with progress i'm on step 318 of the walkthrough it says -
318. Go home and to Jason's room. Click on "Text to Adrianna" and
"Suggest something else". Use the PC and go to the "Fetish Outfits"
store. Buy the "Basketball uniform".
when i try to text adrianna in jason's room it not showing me the "Suggest something else" option. can you help me please?
Make sure that you have seen Kira in her cheerleader outfit.
I saw Kira. But still nothing :(

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes