Luther84!

Aug 16, 2018
I had this problem when I used the new save with the old version.
Propably you download save from this thread and use it with wrong version.
For example: save 0.28 will not work with 0.27 . Try to delete the folder from save or mismatch save if you know which one.
Save location: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist

I Found the saved data, thank you for that. Should I just delete it all together? I ran a repair on WINRAR and it reported the corrupted save file. I removed but still have the same problems. 1546866037548.png

Luther84!

Aug 16, 2018
I had this problem when I used the new save with the old version.
Propably you download save from this thread and use it with wrong version.
For example: save 0.28 will not work with 0.27 . Try to delete the folder from save or mismatch save if you know which one.
Save location: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist

Ignore my most recent post. I figured out that I had to remove ALL my saved sata for it to work. Oh well. Luckily the game is interesting and fun to replay. Thank you again for the help!

Snarrrler

Jan 2, 2019
Still no fix for the GPU issue? Tried out the game and GPU fans are keeping noise and temperature has risen. Already put all GPX settings to the worst from the game options meny. Any ideas? Running on ATI/AMD graphics card.

GFX of the game is not high, so I guess there must be a huge problem in the code.

Zandalf

May 29, 2018
Ignore my most recent post. I figured out that I had to remove ALL my saved sata for it to work. Oh well. Luckily the game is interesting and fun to replay. Thank you again for the help!
I remembered that there could be one more reason for this. Save are not compatible with each other, save 1 must be saved 1, not save2 or save 3. If they are mixed up when moving, they may jump out of the same error as you

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Still no fix for the GPU issue? Tried out the game and GPU fans are keeping noise and temperature has risen. Already put all GPX settings to the worst from the game options meny. Any ideas? Running on ATI/AMD graphics card.

GFX of the game is not high, so I guess there must be a huge problem in the code.

I'm running an R9 270 (basically a low-end card by today's standards), and the fans have never been noisier than the sound of the HDD or CPU fan with The Twist, and that's with almost every version since January/February of 2017.
This is in no way a common issue, nor is it a "major" issue with the game.

Gothussum80

Aug 17, 2018
Where did the game keep the save files for you? I can't find them anywhere and i have the same issue with the game freezing at the screen with the two ladies. I'm using Windows 10.

vitalis

Feb 13, 2018
Go to the pharmacy shop at 22:00. The receptionist comes out of the pharmacy shop. She sees Jason and is startled.
How???

jacinblac

Dec 4, 2018
Hello to all. I can't invite Billy to the beach. I knock on his door and I only have a chat with him. Nothing else. I went through all the levels. I have 85 energy. John, I did not drive out of the house. I tried a lot but did not get the result. What should I do?

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017

games with real time rendering made by amateurs will push your GPU to its maximum. powerful card with shitty cooler means a lot of noise and really high temperatures. use a program to limit the fps on the game.

When will pregnancy be a thing?

mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
-You need to speak to Kevin about Cheerleading practice.
-Then speak to Kira in the corridor about gaining access to the school on the weekend
-She'll ask you to pay $100 for key, pay her
-Go home to Jason's room and text Adriana, selecting "Cheerleader & jock".
-Then during the weekend go into the school at 16:00 onwards and take it from there.

Just a guide are you using, because there's no mention of inspiration in the developers walkthrough.
You can get the walkthrough from the Original Post.

I meant the Walkthrough from the original post:
317. The next day after school go inside the school. Go to the locker room and catch Kira there.
318. Go home and to Jason's room. Click on "Text to Adrianna" and "Suggest something else". Use the PC and go to the "Fetish Outfits" store. Buy the "Basketball uniform".
319. The next day after school go inside the school. Go to the locker room.
320. When Kira is not there, click on the locker door on the left side.
321. The next day at 13:00 go to Jason's room. Jason receives a message from Adrianna.
322. The next day at 13:00 go to Jason's room. Jason receives a picture from Adrianna.
323. Go to school and approach Kevin. He tells Jason about the cheerleader practice on weekends.
324. The next day after school go inside the school. Wait for Kira to appear in the corridor and approach her. She asks Jason to pay her $100 for the key. Click on "Pay now".

- > I'm stuck somehow on step 318 because I can't suggest anything else to Adrianna, Kevin just gives me the option to chat, I can't buy anything from the fetish store and there is no locker door I can click except the door to the showers.

Kira can be in the shower, I can try to join her but she doesn't want me to, I can hide and watch. Kevin still tells me he's waiting for his brother.
I have Adriannas Selfie 1-3 and have RPd with her enough times to get her to rough - 10

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes