Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hi
any compress files for this game? :whistle::whistle:
Everything's rendered in real-time by your system hardware. Like Call of Duty/Battlefield/Unreal Tournament/Command & Conquer/Fallout 76 (lol! what a sack of shit that game is!). So no, there's no "compressed" version of this game with smaller image file sizes.

It's also why there can never be a CG RIP of the game's scenes, that are not screenshots and/or video recordings of the game.

thebrute

Jul 27, 2017
how do you trigger Kira to show up in locker room (step 408 in walkthrough)? after spending an hour moving between corridor and locker room (without progressing time) she just does not appear. do i need to be there at specific time or day? i never used cheats on her so as guide suggests i have 40 points with her at that point of game (step 408). what i get is that someone is in shower and i cannot get there or there is no one i locker room or shower.

Luther84!

Aug 16, 2018
Hey wondering if someone can help me. My problem is whenever I attempt to load the game from the main screen none of my loads display. In fact it remains on the main screen with Danielle and Janice in their Christmas outfits. I have tried to remove the game completely and re-install it but the same issue persists. Whenever I try to save a new game I just get a blank screen and no save options come up. Am I screwed? Can I never play the game on my computer anymore? Please help as the new 0.29 version drops fairly soon. Here are some pics to show what I am talking about. 1546850917293.png

As you can see, though lovely as it is, I cannot proceed with accessing a load. It is stuck on the screen. please help me.

Zandalf

May 29, 2018
Hey wondering if someone can help me. My problem is whenever I attempt to load the game from the main screen none of my loads display. In fact it remains on the main screen with Danielle and Janice in their Christmas outfits. I have tried to remove the game completely and re-install it but the same issue persists. Whenever I try to save a new game I just get a blank screen and no save options come up. Am I screwed? Can I never play the game on my computer anymore? Please help as the new 0.29 version drops fairly soon. Here are some pics to show what I am talking about. View attachment 217154

As you can see, though lovely as it is, I cannot proceed with accessing a load. It is stuck on the screen. please help me.
I had this problem when I used the new save with the old version.
Propably you download save from this thread and use it with wrong version.
For example: save 0.28 will not work with 0.27 . Try to delete the folder from save or mismatch save if you know which one.
Save location: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist

Reactions: diannadeedee

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i need some help Kelly don't sell sleeping pills i need it to do the quest
476. Make sure you have sleeping pills. Now you have two possibilities to continue. No matter what you choose, the outcome is always the same:
a) Click on "Go inside" to enter the hospital. Wait for Kendra. Click on "Approach Kendra" and "Complain about the pain".
Kendra tells Jason to follow her to do some tests. After all the tests are done, she says that tomorrow morning the results are available.
b) Repeat the steps 465 and 466.

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes