Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I didn’t find any hint the last 15 pages. MC wakes up at night and three girls are in the livingroom. What is the best decision to have fun with them? Which color of the bottle should i take?

TS2016

May 7, 2017
I didn’t find any hint the last 15 pages. MC wakes up at night and three girls are in the livingroom. What is the best decision to have fun with them? Which color of the bottle should i take?
You need to pay attention to color of their drink when you first sneak downstairs.
Look in walkthough- starts at point 440.

Reactions: Hlextor

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Dont use cheats. This has been problematic since certain flag triggers dont trigger or reset. No cheat clean games have minor performance bugs and that's it. Also dont use someone else's save and my personal favorite dont use saves from buggy versions.
I can confirm this.

Been playing this game since (almost) the beginning and never had a problem with saves (I even moved them from a PC to another).
My tips: follow the walkthrough step by step and wait for at least a beta v2-v3 for each release (even better if you can wait for the final version)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Dont use cheats. This has been problematic since certain flag triggers dont trigger or reset. No cheat clean games have minor performance bugs and that's it. Also dont use someone else's save and my personal favorite dont use saves from buggy versions.
I can confirm this.

Been playing this game since (almost) the beginning and never had a problem with saves (I even moved them from a PC to another).
My tips: follow the walkthrough step by step and wait for at least a beta v2-v3 for each release (even better if you can wait for the final version)
In all fairness to @ikaruga, he specified using Cheat Engine to examine variables and triggers, and errors relating to progress issues. Not to cheat with.

kowhdmek1

Sep 7, 2017
I like this game.
But this game is a foreign language.
I want to translate this game.
Do you know where the script is in this game?

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
I like this game.
But this game is a foreign language.
I want to translate this game.
Do you know where the script is in this game?
Possible yes, feasibility depends on if you're able to parse the data (you would have to write a tool/script)
See posts: and for details on how the game stores dialog text

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I only cheat to dump scenes and raise lube / money / condom. But to raise affinity too (using game cheat menu with C+H combo in hallway)
I'm not messing with states or anything, because i know too much how game mechanics can be messy

As i said, it's my personnal impression of the game, and i won't do it from scratch with all the grinding just to hope nog bug.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
In all fairness to @ikaruga, he specified using Cheat Engine to examine variables and triggers, and errors relating to progress issues. Not to cheat with.
I only cheat to dump scenes and raise lube / money / condom. But to raise affinity too (using game cheat menu with C+H combo in hallway)
I'm not messing with states or anything, because i know too much how game mechanics can be messy

As i said, it's my personnal impression of the game, and i won't do it from scratch with all the grinding just to hope nog bug.
Doesnt matter what cheat you use. It can literally break flag sets and scenes before you know it. Most people suffer from this, best way to use cheats is just money and regaining relationship points if you actually manage to lose some.

I dont care how you wanna play it out but you can literally download someone's save from previous versions. Or just complete the game in earlier version save it somewhere and return to game after some time. It is no brainer really.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I dont care how you wanna play it out but you can literally download someone's save from previous versions. Or just complete the game in earlier version save it somewhere and return to game after some time. It is no brainer really.
I think you're missing the point of what he was saying.
Some bugs are caused by not moderating the rate at which you progress Jason's stats with the different women, i.e. focusing on one or two at the expense of everything else.

It wasn't a problem with earlier releases, but as some things have now become dependant on both time and relationship scores, the potential for an adverse effect (AKA a bug/glitch) that effects an event/other progression increases due to how they're coded.

Kakkashi12

Jan 24, 2019
Only if KST remakes/ports it for Android.
If that happens, you'll need to ensure your Android device has the necessary hardware to run real-time 3D rendered games.
Bro can you suggest some games like this for Android..!?

I've already played Milfy City and My Cute Roommate

I want games which have animations like the above mentioned games

Can you suggest something!?

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes