dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Cannot save the game. Cannot wait for an hour. Cannot load previous saves. Is the game broken ?
any context? have you modified the game by chance by installing a (outdated) mod, or using a save from this thread?
If not then you might be dealing with a corrupted save, move out saves from:
Code:
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
Until you get back the ability to load saves.
(You can copy paste that path into explorer as is and hit enter to get to your saves)

Does that means Billy and Dad are out of the game?
I'm willing to bet that's WITH billy but WITHOUT dad.

tens

May 11, 2017
Thanks for the walkthrough but this part is confusing

*Julia's Outfits* After you unlock latex condom suits. Wear any latex suit for 60 days and you will unlock 2 more outfits.
*Julia's Outfits* If Julia refuses to wear them as daily clothes, keep wearing any latex outfit and after 20 days(could be less) and she will wear them as daily too.

does it mean Jason has to wear it, if so, how, because I can only make him wear it after he goes to bed. is there a way to make him wear it all day.

Because so far she's refusing to wear the "Shameless" Latex Suit and the "Bare Butt" latex suit
I assume it is going to be fixed but since i had the same problem i tinkered around with the registry and after changing
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KsTgames\The Twist => _juloutfitscr_h966353854 to 2(hex)
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KsTgames\The Twist => _jlatexq_h1585390405 to 5(hex)
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KsTgames\The Twist => _juloutfitscr_h966353854 to 150(decimal)
she accepted to wear it

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
PlayerInfo4.dat = Rough Billy path Dad Gone
Does that means Billy and Dad are out of the game?
I'm willing to bet that's WITH billy but WITHOUT dad.
@dsconstructor is correct, the save is Jason being rough, includes Billy's path, with the dad gone

and if you don't want to include Billy and be rough go with "PlayerInfo2.dat = Rough Dad Gone"

Reactions: Hlextor

cmyop

Jul 8, 2017
Hey, so whenever I go to Janice's bedroom at night the Latex threesome happens. This occurs when I set her bed as the main bed as well. I'm assuming this is a bug, because I can't complete the last few scenes in the 0.28 walkthrough (485 and 487)

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I try to load saved games at the beginning, and menu options dissapear an only get the Christmas image freezed (I mean, with snow falling, but no menu, no options, no nothing). Any idea?

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
Anyone willing to share their save here (preferably pre 0.28 or pre 0.29 if you don't have 0.28 saves)? Lost all of my saves and I really don't want to go through the chore of starting over.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes