crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
Nice. Time to start up the game. Againg. Or shall i wait for "0.29complete"?
Well, Kelly not goin to coffee brake. Bug, its stops the game.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Walkthrough 0.29 Janice:500 Julia:400 Kelly:330 Emma:450 Rebecca:300 Adrianna:225 Rachel:450 Danielle:270 Kira:250 Kendra:80
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
491. Once you finish all photoshoots at the studio. Julia will visit Jason's room and ask to find her a partner for the new photoshoot.
492. At school talk to Kira. Pay her $100.
493. Go Julia's room at tell her that you found her the partner.
494. Go to the Lazzers studio and talk to Adrianna about the photoshoot.
495. At 20:00 enter the Lazzers studio.
496. Wait 5 days. Julia will come to Jason's room again and ask to talk to Kira about the another photoshoot.
497. At school talk to Kira. She will agree to help.
498. Go back to Julia. Tell her that Kira agreed.
499. Go to the studios, talk to Adrianna.
500. Enter the Lazzers studio at 20:00.
501. Wait 7 days. Talk to Kira or Julia or Adrianna and you will be told that next shoot is at 20:00.
502. Same day at 20:00 go to the studios and enter the door.
503. Wait 7 days. Julia will visit Jason in his room. She will tell that Kira doesn't want to do the shoots anymore.
504. Go to the school and talk to Kira. She will be mad.
505. Go to the locker room while Kira is in the showers.
506. Steal her costume. (click on it)
507. Go to school and talk to Kira. This time she will agree.
508. Go to the Julia's room and tell her the news.
509. Wait 7 days.
510. Talk to Julia or Adrianna.
511. Same day at 20:00 enter the Lazzers studios.
512. Wait 7 days.
513. Come back to Adrianna at the studios. Ask about the photoshoot.
514. Same day at 20:00 go to the studios and enter the door.
515. During the scene, choose Julia and later choose "change pose" and if done previous Adrianna's roleplay events she will join also.
516. *PetPlay* Repeat the Janice dog costume scene at the living-dining room. Julia will notice Janice under the table.
*Note* Julia's latex condom suits must be unlocked.
517. *PetPlay* Go to Jason room. Julia will come and ask to get her the dog costume too.
518. *PetPlay* Use the PC, go to Fetish shop and buy the "Dog outfit - Pink".
519. *PetPlay* Go to Julia's room and give her the outfit. Enjoy the scene.
*Julia's Outfits* After you unlock latex condom suits. Wear any latex suit for 60 days and you will unlock 2 more outfits.
*Julia's Outfits* If Julia refuses to wear them as daily clothes, keep wearing any latex outfit and after 20 days(could be less) and she will wear them as daily too.
*Julia's tan* If you have score 150+ with Julia, there is a chance to catch her with Janice sunbathing at the pool. There you will be able to customize her skin tan.
*Julia's pubic style* After you get pubic trimmer for Janice, it will also unlock for Julia. New option appear while Julia is in the bathroom.
Thanks for the walkthrough but this part is confusing

*Julia's Outfits* After you unlock latex condom suits. Wear any latex suit for 60 days and you will unlock 2 more outfits.
*Julia's Outfits* If Julia refuses to wear them as daily clothes, keep wearing any latex outfit and after 20 days(could be less) and she will wear them as daily too.

does it mean Jason has to wear it, if so, how, because I can only make him wear it after he goes to bed. is there a way to make him wear it all day.

Because so far she's refusing to wear the "Shameless" Latex Suit and the "Bare Butt" latex suit

vimonline

Aug 5, 2017
And wtf is wrong with this version, walkthrough says "Once you finish all photoshoots at the studio" - fine i've done them long ago, but Julia never comes to Jason's room for a talk, also you can't check if you forgot to do some of these photoshoots because Adrinna always says "Sorry no work for you girl, come back later".
go to lazzer studio and talk to adrianna to shoot again after the shooting Julia will come to your room.shooting event ,s the trigger.

visaga

Dec 27, 2017
go to lazzer studio and talk to adrianna to shoot again after the shooting Julia will come to your room.shooting event ,s the trigger.
Like i said, you can go to studio and Adrianna always says "no work f*ck off", or you can spend the entire day in Jason's room without Julia's visit, that's a loop.

vimonline

Aug 5, 2017
Below steps in wlakthrough contains a bug.can't click on the costume on the wall to steal it.
505. Go to the locker room while Kira is in the showers.
506. Steal her costume. (click on it)

0.29_bug01.JPG

vimonline

Aug 5, 2017
Gods!!! and why would send her a text message about Julia shoot? If only what is does is 2 scenes with Jason: first cop robber, second cheerleader and basketball player.
sending message was about to trigger missing events but seems like you already completed them all...in this case you need a fresh save file sorry.

dsouliv03

Feb 13, 2018
the game is broken prolly bcoz u used other saved that have been edited the values or you yourself edit it out or you are using cheats thats not updated Ooooor maybe because its in **BETA** XD better to wait for proper release b4 spouting cursed word coz u aint paying any for the dev or even u r supporting them u can email them directly easy af XD

now im not sure if all of these people here are really mature enough to play a game like this XD

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
bug

0.29 Beta 1 Mom wears Pantyhose in kitchen, fuck without condom, fuck her pussy raw I fucking her and can´t end the scene , I tried it again with my load the same problem I can´t end/solve the scene

mrsomeone

Sep 22, 2017
im confused it says
"After you unlock latex condom suits. Wear any latex suit for 60 days and you will unlock 2 more outfits."
who has to wear it? Jason or Julia? If Jason, how?

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes