Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
i thought the word "Final" in the game title meant it was completed , but the game still getting updates .. so what's the "final" for?
for this game, at first there will be different stages of beta for testing, so people can report bugs and the dev's fix them, the final in v0.28 final means that version 28 is completed and bug free, when a game is complete, it will have a complete tag added to it beside unity

geraldo1978

May 22, 2018
It's not in the game folder

This is what you need to do

Double click each of these steps
1. My computer or this pc
2. "C" drive
3. Users
4. Your Windows Username
5. AppData (if it's not visible follow these steps, do not double click)
----1. Click file (blue (win10)) on the top left of the open username window
----2. Click Change Folder and Search Options
----3. Click View Tab
----4. Click the "circle" next to "Show Hidden Files, Folders and Drives
----5. Click ok
----6. You should now see "AppData"
6.LocalLow
7.KsTgames
8.The Twist
9.Extract the save files from the .zip file, you can use 7-zip( ) or Winrar ( )
10. Copy and paste save files to the folder
good thanks a lot.

Lucifer000

Mar 20, 2018
The 14th day passed and 15 so when the update of version 0.29 comes out, it seems like vrodeby should post sevodnya or when you tell the pancreas ???:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Karton

Jun 4, 2017
Sorry if my question is kinda dumb or already asked...
I'm discovering the game and following "The Twist Walkthrough (0.28 Final)". Although with the same version (28FINAL), the The walkthrough feels un-followable at the beginning.

If I just take the 4 first steps:

0.04 Janice:240 Julia:160 Kelly:60 Emma:65
----------------------------------------------
1. Go to the dining room. Click on the cabinet to take the whisky bottle.
2. Go to the kitchen. Click on the fridge to take the lemonade.
3. Catch Janice drinking in the dining room (15:00 or 19:00). Choose "Sit by the table". Janice and Jason have a talk about the argument Janice and Dad had the last night.
She confirms that Jason and Julia are adopted.
4. Catch Janice in the living room reading a book. Click on "massage shoulders". Repeat this to increase Janice's score.
1. Ok
2. Ok
3. Well, no. It's "Sit next to her", and she on the contrary does not believes him.
4. "massage shoulders" option is not present.

So.. how do you guys do ? is there anything I'm missing, something to do, or using the wrong walkthrough ?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Sorry if my question is kinda dumb or already asked...
I'm discovering the game and following "The Twist Walkthrough (0.28 Final)". Although with the same version (28FINAL), the The walkthrough feels un-followable at the beginning.

If I just take the 4 first steps:

1. Ok
2. Ok
3. Well, no. It's "Sit next to her", and she on the contrary does not believes him.
4. "massage shoulders" option is not present.

So.. how do you guys do ? is there anything I'm missing, something to do, or using the wrong walkthrough ?
to get the massage shoulder you will have to build her points up, you can also go to the kitchen when she is there washing dishes, you will pick up the sponge and get +5, which is not in the walkthrough for some reason

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes