wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
I came across the sister thing where she's looking at the phone walking down the hallway during the introduction when I started a new game.
Ah, that makes sense.

Ah well, I guess i've found every scene then

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Found rubbing mothers legs and pussy at the pool, rubbing mothers ass in bed during the day and the kissing after playing with the tits in the dining room. You can also masturbate with the panties in your bedroom during the day.

But I have no idea how this RNG works, at one time she is fine with touching anything and you are progressing steadily and before you know it your are freefalling in points because nothing seems to work anymore.

Reactions: Wolf Mann

AnxiousSnail

Nov 12, 2016
Promising game, but it kinda sucks when you lose points.... you should have more options, like when you give the mom a massage you should have the option to touch the tits, not do it automatically...most of the time you lose points with that action..especially in the begining when you try to build points wit her.. just have the option to give her a massage, and stop if you don't want to touch her..and gain +5 points... i dont know, just sayin'..

Or make it easier to gain points, 'cause after a while you can only gain ponts with her in the dining room, and the event is so random..sometimes she's not there 2-3 days in a row..

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Promising game, but it kinda sucks when you lose points.... you should have more options, like when you give the mom a massage you should have the option to touch the tits, not do it automatically...most of the time you lose points with that action..especially in the begining when you try to build points wit her.. just have the option to give her a massage, and stop if you don't want to touch her..and gain +5 points... i dont know, just sayin'..

Or make it easier to gain points, 'cause after a while you can only gain ponts with her in the dining room, and the event is so random..sometimes she's not there 2-3 days in a row..

I agree there should be a option to touch her titties cause the points loss is WAY higher then point gain and it's stupid.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
he doiing well with followers hope he keeps up the great content and work and it doesnt go to his head and start the milk run.
patrons

$536
per month

Reactions: MrLee

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
still dont lnow why the game crash for me at the start..

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Let me check into the crash..
Does that happen no matter what you with the configuration options?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If other games work, then it's something it's asking for that's making it crash. There should be a output_log.txt file in the data folder. You can look at it and see what happened to cause the crash.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
0.02 JUST RELEASED

DOES ANYONE HAVE A PATREON ACCOUNT?!

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes