Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so in walkthrough it say "go to pool and have threesome with sister and mother" like what? no other information, what day? what time? do you need items with you? lube? lotion? condoms?

second thing is how do you trigger the mother working out in living room wednesday and telling her to go jogging in park to meet aunt to continue the story of them arguing?? I ve met aut in park jogging alone, ive done 2 different live streams with aunt, i think she is at level 30 in quest line
but I will never get the threesome if I cant get them to make up first and I cant get her working out in living room to trigger the jogging in park to continue that path

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
so in walkthrough it say "go to pool and have threesome with sister and mother" like what? no other information, what day? what time? do you need items with you? lube? lotion? condoms?
You can do it any time you find Janice by the pool on the deck chair, just have her give you a bj and Julia should catch you. Then is if you've already done the threesome in Julia's bedroom, you can ask her to join the fun.

second thing is how do you trigger the mother working out in living room wednesday and telling her to go jogging in park to meet aunt to continue the story of them arguing??I ve met aut in park jogging alone, ive done 2 different live streams with aunt, i think she is at level 30 in quest line but I will never get the threesome if I cant get them to make up first and I cant get her working out in living room to trigger the jogging in park to continue that path
Catching her in the living room is random

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017

second thing is how do you trigger the mother working out in living room wednesday and telling her to go jogging in park to meet aunt to continue the story of them arguing?? I ve met aut in park jogging alone, ive done 2 different live streams with aunt, i think she is at level 30 in quest line
but I will never get the threesome if I cant get them to make up first and I cant get her working out in living room to trigger the jogging in park to continue that path
i think correct day is tuesday between 12-4 hours midday. if she is reading a book leave the room and get back in multiple times.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i think correct day is tuesday between 12-4 hours midday. if she is reading a book leave the room and get back in multiple times.
@Belnick

On Tuesday you can only catch her with Emma, Try catching her on Thursday, I just tried it and that's when she popped up.

Kanekighoul95

Dec 17, 2018
PLZ HELP!

I have v0.15 Final. I don't know how to update to V0.28.
Could someone provide a step-by-step guide?

Thanks a lot in advanceeee!!!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
PLZ HELP!

I have v0.15 Final. I don't know how to update to V0.28.
Could someone provide a step-by-step guide?

Thanks a lot in advanceeee!!!
As @Snugglepuff says, simply download the game, extract it using software like 7zip or winrar and double click "TheTwist.exe"

but, because you're starting 0.15, I would actually recommend starting a new game as too many things have happened and it can't be certain that old saves will work.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
How do you get told about the Victoria Secret shop?
I've talked to Janice about Dani and the sister in her room after about getting her a gift, as per wlakthrought, but no victoria secret shop appears on my pc?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Should I uninstall V0.15 first? After downloading V0.28, how will I be able to load my save?
It doesn't get installed. Just unpacked from the compressed file you download. You can freely delete the folder containing 0.15.
Saves are not stored in the same location as the game. They're stored locally outside of the game's folder.

You asked for a step-by-step guide, and you were given literally every step necessary.

franker4117

May 28, 2018
317. The next day after school go inside the school. Go to the locker room and catch Kira there.
help ?
I do not see anything

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
317. The next day after school go inside the school. Go to the locker room and catch Kira there.
help ?
I do not see anything
She will appear randomly in the locker room, you just have to keep going back and use the skip a hour feature until your kicked out each day.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hey guys, is there actually real incest in it or incest patch and what is the twist? thanks for sharing.
No patch, but there was, unfortunately due to the changes at Patreon KsT had to remove that aspect of the game.
As for the twist nothing yet on that.

So now in terms of relationships

Janice is the adoptive mother of you and Julia, but you and Julia are from different parents.
in short no one is blood related in the family, except for Janice and her sister Danielle.

As Kst explains it

Characters
==============
Jason............Main character, you slip into his role
Janice...........Jason's and Julia's stepmother
Julia............Jason's stepsister
John.............Janice's husband, Jason's and Julia's stepfather
Danielle.........Janice's sister

Reactions: shan01

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
oki will try both, thx
did not work, tried Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays, every time she is read a book, she never works out, tried all time zones when she is in living room, tried reloaded, tried going back and forth over and over, she is always reading a book.
I cant get the yoga/training scene so i can tell her to go jogging and "accidentally" meet danielle
Janice score is 500, maybe it is score based? do i need to lower it for this scene to trigger?

btw must you do the cuckold scene in brazzers with sister to get more scenes?

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
does anybody know in which folder are stored the save files on MAC? I can't find them anywhere...
Given its using unity's persistent data path (which is ~/Library/Application Support/unity.company name.product name)
Probably something along the lines of: ~/Library/Application Support/unity.KsTgames.The Twist

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes