Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
The Twist 0.28 BETA.2 FIX is out
Changelog 0.28 Beta2:

– “Wait X hours” function now working at the townmap.

– “Wait X hours” function at the Jason’s room fixed.

– Glitch then Jason always wearing latex suit at night then he encounters Julia at living room, fixed.

– Janice’s visit chance slightly increased.

– Using “Hypno command” at living room, guarantees Janice’s visit upcoming night.

– Kelly’s dungeon instead of the backroom glitch is fixed.

– Animations at the Billy’s scene at the beach are fixed.

– New underwear now can be chosen as daily wear.

– At the park, characters locations are now shown properly.

– Several minor visual adjustments.

– Several dialogs fixed.

That didn't take long on getting the bugs fix, now to wait for it to be added up here

eaglebogey

Nov 11, 2018
Thank god. I only had Billy's path left to do and I could not get Janice to come to bedroom on the weekends. Gave up after a while

corin2013

Jul 12, 2017
Changelog 0.28 Beta2:

– “Wait X hours” function now working at the townmap.

– “Wait X hours” function at the Jason’s room fixed.

– Glitch then Jason always wearing latex suit at night then he encounters Julia at living room, fixed.

– Janice’s visit chance slightly increased.

– Using “Hypno command” at living room, guarantees Janice’s visit upcoming night.

– Kelly’s dungeon instead of the backroom glitch is fixed.

– Animations at the Billy’s scene at the beach are fixed.

– New underwear now can be chosen as daily wear.

– At the park, characters locations are now shown properly.

– Several minor visual adjustments.

– Several dialogs fixed.
is the download up already?

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
*sigh* ... pharmacy break is bugged for me too. Always goes to SM-scene, can't access the break room.
I don't want to use a save as i want to play the story on my own (haven't played since John was introduced ...) .. any way to work around the pharma-bug?

Edit: Ah, nevermind, fix is underway. Just hope it's a few mb and not the whole download again -_-

Reactions: corin2013

Soldiers9

Jul 18, 2017
I found 2 links for beta 2 but they both have crap speeds.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Did he keep developing the "rough" scenes/animations? Otherwise I think I won't even bother downloading, the game would feel to dull

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Did he keep developing the "rough" scenes/animations? Otherwise I think I won't even bother downloading, the game would feel to dull
No idea what you mean. It's been the same art style as far back as I can recall, I think it was just the pharmacy girl the sister and the mom when I starting downloading this one. You'll probably be able to answer your own question from the title screen really.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
No idea what you mean. It's been the same art style as far back as I can recall, I think it was just the pharmacy girl the sister and the mom when I starting downloading this one. You'll probably be able to answer
I mean that a while back he started placing a sort of variant of several scenes where the MC could be more "rough", there was a variable for that too and I remember the release notes mentioning them. I was wondering if he scrapped that feature or what.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
torrent for The Twist [v0.28 Beta 2] + WT

+

Reactions: Durrr
3.40 star(s) 155 Votes