ghulsk

Aug 9, 2016
Whenever I try to get coffee with Kelly at the pharmacy (relationship 50) I end up sneaking up on her in some dungeon. I'm fairly sure I shouldn't be seeing this event till later?

How do I get to have coffee with her?
i think you can't play this version until this bug is fixed.

Romeo

Nov 2, 2016
Can someone please help me? i cant seem to go into pharmacy after 20:00? might've missed something before but somoene please tell me what to do?

Cromushe

Jul 12, 2017
too complicated, when Im playing the previous version (0.27) I cant load/save, so I'll wait for a fix too!

Cromushe

Jul 12, 2017
Since I installed the last version(0.28), when I'm playing on older version (0.27) I launch the game, on the main screen when I clik "Load game" everything disapear, just the font with janice remains, so I tried to start a new game from 0.27 and when I slect "save and quit" I got a black screen.
Seems like only the auto save is working cause I could load it on 0.28

safwan

May 25, 2017
Since I installed the last version(0.28), when I'm playing on older version (0.27) I launch the game, on the main screen when I clik "Load game" everything disapear, just the font with janice remains, so I tried to start a new game from 0.27 and when I slect "save and quit" I got a black screen.
Seems like only the auto save is working cause I could load it on 0.28
Same for me, tried to play the v27 to get past a stuck point but cant load anything, the old cheat file from v26 that still worked on v27 will do that same thing to v28 if you install it so I dont recommend that either fyi.

huskargn123

Nov 23, 2017
guys can we trigger hoodie <removed> more than just one time,even i load my previous save i cant trigger again with hoodie <removed>

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
There is a bug, the coffe break at the pharmacy never happend. Instead there was a S/M scene. The coffe break scene did not happen so I could never drug her and i'm stuck.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
From walk through:
484. Go to the beach, taunt the red hoodie guy. At the hospital ward choose option "Go home". You'll get a little extra scene which will unlock Janice new panties as daily clothes.

I did this and am not seeing the new panties in daily clothes options.

Rashougan

Jun 5, 2017
Would really appreciate for somebody to save their save game. Re formatted my PC and now i cant by pass the Pharmacy Break time event. Always going to the BDSM dungeon.

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes