CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
It says you need a decent GPU but how good we talking about here?
Well, it's running with 0 issues on a 5 year old GTX 780Ti. I guess if you have an old laptop with integrated graphics, the game might run like syrup. But this is not a game that needs to run with 60fps, or even 30fps, as you don't directly control the characters (like you do in first and third person shooters)

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
So, I've searched this thread for help on step 444 (445 on older walkthroughs), and while I found a lot of people stuck on the step, I didn't find any solutions within a page or two of the question. I've verified that everything has been completed up to this point, but the stupid receptionist just won't show up at 22:00 at the pharmacy. Been trying for 2 weeks in game. Since this is from several versions ago, I'd think it'd be solved by now. Sorry if I missed the solution.. 800+ pages of comments are a bit too many to go through. Thanks!

Edit: maybe it's a bug associated with being able to go downstairs after scaring Kelly. 'Cuz that is still happening too.

Edit 2: Another bug - I can't skip more than 1 hour in Jason's room, no matter what the spinner says.

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Well... the dev is really running into a serious problem. I am currently stuck at getting Janice to show up at night when i sleep but it seems all the stuff he added that can happen at night overwrite the chance of her showing up. I mean rng is not bad for those scenes but adding more to that pool really lowers the chances of something specific coming up. All i get is splashes at the pool, living room giggle, nothing atall or rarely julia showing up. I am sleeping for 50 days now and no janice.

Edit: finally got the scene.. and am disappointed that all the breeding dialogue is not there anymore :(

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Well... the dev is really running into a serious problem. I am currently stuck at getting Janice to show up at night when i sleep but it seems all the stuff he added that can happen at night overwrite the chance of her showing up. I mean rng is not bad for those scenes but adding more to that pool really lowers the chances of something specific coming up. All i get is splashes at the pool, living room giggle, nothing atall or rarely julia showing up. I am sleeping for 50 days now and no janice.

Edit: finally got the scene.. and am disappointed that all the breeding dialogue is not there anymore :(
I know it's tough to get till the rng is rebalanced, but if by some chance you get her to show again. Is the breeding dialogue still there w/o the lactaction pills in affect?

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
step 260 b and 311 b is billy's starting path, if you skip his path in step 260 b then you won't be able to do 485, if you did do them steps, then it's 335-338, 386-393, 448-451, 485, if you skipped it all, you can always reset his path by going into the hallway, c+h to pull up the cheat menu and reset billy's path if you want, but then you will have to go through the walkthrough and make sure you don't skip anything, that's including the blowjob's at the pool, etc, but you can also give him photos from the pool by using the cheat menu, after steps 260 b and 311 b, start with 228 up to 338 and then 386-393, 448-451, 485.
All these walk-through references... Not a good sign that a game NEEDS a walk-through to advance the story. The walk-through should really be incorporated into the game itself, preferably with solid clues. Or at the very least a hint button/tab.

Reactions: Chemmy

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
All these walk-through references... Not a good sign that a game NEEDS a walk-through to advance the story. The walk-through should really be incorporated into the game itself, preferably with solid clues. Or at the very least a hint button/tab.
there is a hint button but it's not that great

Reactions: Darkaura

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
there is a hint button but it's not that great
Well that must be new, as I played and patroned, this game up to .19 or .21 playing from the walk-through then mostly, and came to the realization that it was not really that much fun. Then, I tried to play without that reference, and could not get anywhere, so I just let the game and my patronage drop in favor of other games, that I found more enjoyable. I was just checking in to see if things had gotten better (easier to play) and your comment seemed to demonstrate that it has not.

Meh. While technically a good game from a story writing and code perspective, the 3D models are not that attractive to me and the difficulty level is crazy (without the walk-through). I'm disappointed in that it appears that the dev has added a ton of content that I think I'd enjoy playing through, but I just don't have the initiative to work that hard, in-game or via walk-through for it, when other fun games abound.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Here is my 4 completed 0.27 final saves, i also edited them in unity save editor.
I really appreciate you posting all 4 of those. I was just curious as to where to start? I chose the billy no dad one albeit I dont think it matters.For 28 it instantly starts off by saying
462. Go to the hospital, catch Kendra at the lobby and "Ask again about birth information".
But Kendra wasn't there. Is there a certain day I need to go or are there other steps that I should start with?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Well that must be new, as I played and patroned, this game up to .19 or .21 playing from the walk-through then mostly, and came to the realization that it was not really that much fun. Then, I tried to play without that reference, and could not get anywhere, so I just let the game and my patronage drop in favor of other games, that I found more enjoyable. I was just checking in to see if things had gotten better (easier to play) and your comment seemed to demonstrate that it has not.

Meh. While technically a good game from a story writing and code perspective, the 3D models are not that attractive to me and the difficulty level is crazy (without the walk-through). I'm disappointed in that it appears that the dev has added a ton of content that I think I'd enjoy playing through, but I just don't have the initiative to work that hard, in-game or via walk-through for it, when other fun games abound.
i started playing when it was 24 or 25 and the hint button was there when i started but the walkthrough is needed it seems, since there is a good amount of content and know why of knowing how to trigger stuff, and at the moment the game is buggy when you start a new game, so that doesn't help but i can understand, since it is a beta after all

I really appreciate you posting all 4 of those. I was just curious as to where to start? I chose the billy no dad one albeit I dont think it matters.For 28 it instantly starts off by saying
462. Go to the hospital, catch Kendra at the lobby and "Ask again about birth information".
But Kendra wasn't there. Is there a certain day I need to go or are there other steps that I should start with?
monday-friday at 14:00

Reactions: zoneitorboneit
Jan 16, 2018
Working Through .027 Final and am nearing the end of the content... I have to watch the pharmacy for Kelly so that Kira will show up and ask for drugs, but its not showing up?... I had the option to watch the shop, but now its gone... How do I get this to trigger so that I can finish the Kira ark? So frustrated...

safwan

May 25, 2017
Working Through .027 Final and am nearing the end of the content... I have to watch the pharmacy for Kelly so that Kira will show up and ask for drugs, but its not showing up?... I had the option to watch the shop, but now its gone... How do I get this to trigger so that I can finish the Kira ark? So frustrated...
367. Go to the pharmacy shop until 17:00 and click on "Go in". Talk to Kelly. Click on "Offer your help at the store".
(If Kelly refuses, click on the map and come back again until she agrees.) After some time Kira comes in. She asks Jason for medicine that would help her to calm down.

Jan 16, 2018
Kelly had the option for me to "offer to help at the shop" but I progressed to my current Kira quest line and the option to "offer to help" is gone... If anyone knows what can help me fix this or edit it so I can finish 367, I would greatly appreciate it... I am currently stuck on 367 because the "offer to help at the shop" option doesn't show up... I already posted about this, but I made it this far without running into any issues and now I am super irritated!... Thanks in advance!

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
Whenever I try to get coffee with Kelly at the pharmacy (relationship 50) I end up sneaking up on her in some dungeon. I'm fairly sure I shouldn't be seeing this event till later?

How do I get to have coffee with her?

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes