Exayle

Sep 24, 2018
@Exayle

Related to storyline progression, gotta get into sister's phone, find out about anal, ask Billy about anal etc etc, then you'll get a thing to get drug x from dealer guy, but Billy wants you to trade a pic of mom for introduction to dealer guy, and then that option should pop up.
Thanks for the clue, apparently what was missing was that I didn't do the part where you ask to Kelly again about anal in the break room and you get negative points, but apparently it needs to be done to continue.
Well now I can continue! Thanks

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I don't get to help Kelly as mentioned in the walkthrough after helping Kira with the test.

What did I miss?

Nooboras

Mar 27, 2018
For some reason Janice is always mad and i can't do anything.. I have waited a lot more than 7 days but nothing changes. Any suggestions?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I don't get to help Kelly as mentioned in the walkthrough after helping Kira with the test.

What did I miss?
you have to go there and ask to help out before 17:00, at 17:00 or after, you won't be able to help her in the store, it's best to go there right after school, if she turns you down, go to the map then back in and ask to help out again, keep doing that until she lets you.

For some reason Janice is always mad and i can't do anything.. I have waited a lot more than 7 days but nothing changes. Any suggestions?
if she is made at you after the 7 days is up, you will have to do the scene at night when janice, emma and rachel are in the living room, it's after the necklace scene where you come clean about taking it, but go to sleep, you hear a noise downstairs, wake up and check it out, look at there drinks, sneak to the bar, click on the color drink that you drinking, add vitamine x and get the scene, after the scene she isn't made anymore, it's also steps 440-443 in the walkthrough

Last edited:

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
you have to go there and ask to help out before 17:00, at 17:00 or after, you won't be able to help her in the store, it's best to go there right after school, if she turns you down, go to the map then back in and ask to help out again, keep doing that until she lets you.

if she is made at you after the 7 days is up, you will have to do the scene at night when janice, emma and rachel are in the living room, it's after the necklace scene where you come clean about taking it, but go to sleep, you hear a noise downstairs, wake up and check it out, look at there drinks, sneak to the bar, click on the color drink that you drinking, add vitamine x and get the scene, after the scene she isn't made anymore, it's also steps 440-443 in the walkthrough

Well I did go there before 17.00 and choose talk with Kelly but no comment of helping her. It's only the usual grind scenes where she's at the counter or facing the medicine cabinets.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Well I did go there before 17.00 and choose talk with Kelly but no comment of helping her. It's only the usual grind scenes where she's at the counter or facing the medicine cabinets.
might of bugged out then, i seen it happen and it also happen to me once as well in a older version, not sure how to fix that, only thing i can think of is look though the walkthrough and see if you miss anything that you overlooked, if you did do everything step by step then you might need to start over, also another thing is if you are running cheat menu it might of cause the problem, i know i had a problem when i was running it back in version 26, but that doesn't mean you will have problems with it, seen people with it that had 0 problems unlike me, but look through the walkthrough and see if thee is anything you miss, i know i missed a step here and there because the way the walkthrough is made, i guess you can start there first to double check everything and move on from there.

Last edited:

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
might of bugged out then, i seen it happen and it also happen to me once as well in a older version, not sure how to fix that, only thing i can think of is look though the walkthrough and see if you miss anything that you overlooked, if you did do everything step by step then you might need to start over, also another thing is if you are running cheat menu it might of cause the problem, i know i had a problem when i was running it back in version 26, but that doesn't mean you will have problems with if, seen people with it that had 0 problems unlike me, but look through the walkthrough and see if thee is anything you miss, i know i missed a step here and there because the way the walkthrough is made, i guess you can start there first to double check everything and move on from there.
Alright, Thanks!

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
Hmm why do all my buttons disappear as soon as I click Load game. I can't load anything.

Is this the problem:: start screen shows no save menu or start menu. Most likely one of your save files is corupt (bad). I don't know how this happens but I saw this problem too. To fix this, copy and save all of your save files, then delete them from the game. Add those files back one at a time until the game won't start. when it won't start, you've found the bad file. This solution comes from Kst the game developer himself.

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes