met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
318. Go home and to Jason's room. Click on "Text to Adrianna" and "Suggest something else". Use the PC and go to the "Fetish Outfits" store. Buy the "Basketball uniform"

somehow i dont have the option for "Suggest something else" And i am 100% sure i have done every single step of the guide.
Do need to complete the "Picture with Mom" for that to unlock because Adrianna isn't available. no Basketball Uniform available in store before that.

Altarin

May 21, 2017
Do need to complete the "Picture with Mom" for that to unlock because Adrianna isn't available. no Basketball Uniform available in store before that.
that didnt help. Well i have given billy the poster, but I still dont see "Suggest something else" when i text Adrianna nor the basketball outfitt in store.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
I have 3 Questions about the game
1. Can you fuck Danielle in the afternoon ?
2. Can you fuck Kira as well as Danielle on the beach ?
1. you only fuck danielle on Fridays 21:00 and in mc house pool at night 23:00 (menage with mother)
2 you cant fuck kira on the beach, it stop after dialogue about boyfriend.

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
I appreciate the time and effort that went into that walkthrough but, holy fuck if I find the time and patience I swear when I'm done messing with the game I want to rewrite that thing into something that actually makes ####### sense. Like a section for triggers to unlock events, a section for misc story quests/items and a section for each individuals events. Rather than having everything clusterfucked together in god knows what weird order of events.

Reactions: lancehk

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
I appreciate the time and effort that went into that walkthrough but, holy fuck if I find the time and patience I swear when I'm done messing with the game I want to rewrite that thing into something that actually makes ####### sense. Like a section for triggers to unlock events, a section for misc story quests/items and a section for each individuals events. Rather than having everything clusterfucked together in god knows what weird order of events.
There was on like that a while back I think. Broke it down into each character's actions. I think whoever was doing it quit. It hasn't been updated in a long time. The walkthrough can be a little confusing at times, especially if you miss a step.

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes