Oct 7, 2017
God I'd pay money for someone to implement a proper ingame walkthrough. The text walkthrough seems to have been made version by version and keeps referencing things that aren't even there anymore (at least in my game) as well as jumping around the character progression wildly.
Which, of course, wouldn't be a problem if the dev hadn't made this game impossible to complete without a walkthrough that you follow word for word, lest you want your save to be softlocked. Sad to be honest, because the scenes themselves are really good.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
wish they implement a walkthrough in game, this is so hard!, also a lil bit of rework with their faces? the sister looks like 30+, or sum, kinda feels off with their faces

Reactions: monfernoss

DarkBerg

Sep 5, 2023
Are you guys using the latest walkthrough? I had no problem whatsoever following it, I find it to be pretty straightforward.

I suggest using notepad ++ and deleting lines as you go through. Keep in mind that the walkthrough is version based, so you might need to go ahead of it to keep unlocking stuff then going back to previous line. Using notepad++ you can add breakpoint (vscode style) in the left margin to serve as bookmarks so you can go back to them when it's time (mostly stuff that are timed by days).

If you don't want to bother and the walkthrough tell you to wait X days for example, just skip days. There's no time limit at my knowledge. Also if it becomes to much of an hassle, use the cheat mod provided in the first page. Or you can use the in-game one which you need to activate with a shortcut in the hallway between yours and sister's room.

DarkBerg

Sep 5, 2023
There is tag mentioned NTR but in spoilers there is no NTR tag, is it future or this game contains ntr?
Most are avoidable but some are not. The game won't be updated anymore (it is completed), the devs are working on a new game which features characters from The Twist.

Feb 16, 2018
How do I trigger this line:

104. Make sure Emma's score is 160 or higher. Go to Emma's house until 19:00 and click on "Sneak to backyard".
There is a 50 % chance to get the scene where Jason hears a noise coming from the house. Click on "Check the noise". Watch Emma masturbating. Click on "Come inside"

Emma's score is 165. The choice "Come inside" won't appear, MC always leave!!!!

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes