Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
Need put sleeping pills, then you can add vitamine X (you need add both)
Yes, I wanted write same answer :)
I don't get the option/prompt to add the vitamines despite them being in my inventory, if it was simple, I wouldn't have asked - so there is a trigger before this I may have missed - I'm working back through the other John options now - currently, I add sleeping pills, and then don't get the prompt to add the vitamine

Martin87

Jul 19, 2017
I don't get the option/prompt to add the vitamines despite them being in my inventory, if it was simple, I wouldn't have asked - so there is a trigger before this I may have missed - I'm working back through the other John options now - currently, I add sleeping pills, and then don't get the prompt to add the vitamine
I don´t remember any special trigger...secret meeting in bathroom, than sleeping pills in beer and sex in bathroom...than option vitamineX appears...I think

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
I don´t remember any special trigger...secret meeting in bathroom, than sleeping pills in beer and sex in bathroom...than option vitamineX appears...I think
I figured out it - Sleeping pills in beer and sex in bedroom not bathroom - then next time, sleeping pills and vitamine - The walkthrough didn't mention sleeping pills and sex in bedroom :(

american

Apr 24, 2017
ok true enough my bad apology for it and thank you for remove the other comment to but the true is the true if the person take time to read the comments of other or look thru thré thread or use search button have no problem is my point no be rude or disrepectful only point it out

Reactions: bas

xDimax

Jan 28, 2018
I found a mistake on the beach) From the first day, my mother lies in the hidden part of the beach and her son and his friend stare at her)

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
I'm getting a bug one version 0.25 - Not sure if already aware - I have adrianna at 220 - When I mess her up in the locker the room for the final points of the version - it hangs when the scene ends - no matter which day, and whether gentle or rough

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes