asianthrow

Nov 17, 2017
The Twist v0.25 Final (Mac)

MEGA:
Google Drive:
Dropbox:

Installation:
1. Extract the archive. (I'd recommend to use The Unarchiver (free software) from appstore.)
2. Launch the game through the Finder.

Troubleshooting:
If the game doesn't launch then probably there is a missing execute right permission. This happens because archive formats like ZIP, RAR, 7Z, etc. are platform independent and they don't store file/folder permissions.
To solve this problem open Terminal and type:
Code:
cd <directory>/TheTwist025MAC.app/Contents/MacOS
chmod a+x TheTwist025MAC
If game doesn't launch due to "unidentified developer". Open System Preferences and go to Security & Privacy, and make sure the General tab is selected.

@Moderators Please add the links to the OP. Thanks in advance!
Code:
cd <directory>/TheTwist025MAC.app/Contents/MacOS
chmod a+x TheTwist025MAC
In the first line replace <directory> with the directory where you have put the game.
I have tried this and for the first line cd applications/TheTwist025MAC.app/Contents/MacOS and it gave me
No such file or directory. So i broke it down

cd applications and then
cd TheTwist025MAC.app and it gives me no such file or directory.

What could be under lying problem?

I don't know what i did because i tired this 3- 4 times but then i said F this and clicked on the app again and it started up. I guess persistence is key LOL

BK186

May 18, 2017
How do you trigger the scene with mom and emma in the living room - I've switched the CDs - but I never get to use the hypno music?>
You can interact when janice is exercising in the living room. Choice stay and hide, and you see option..

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Any one else noticed, that whenever John in home, Julia & John are in the bathroom at the same time (21:00).
Seems to suggest that John may be doing Julia (or vice versa) in there. Which is kinda messed up since in the intro, Janice was complaining to John about the lack off "attention" she (Janice) is getting from him.

If they are doing it in the bathroom, Devs should just do away with the sneaking around when John is home. Invite Danielle & just do a family orgy.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
How i can get scene on beach with billy and mom?
385. (Billy): When Janice visits Jason at night on Fridays and Saturdays, click on "Give her Cosplay kit". Janice and Jason go to the beach.
Choose between "Ordinary photoshoot" and "Naked photoshoot". Jason takes some pictures. Janice gives Jason a blowjob after taking the pictures. Now click on "Call Billy".
Janice gives Jason and Billy a blowjob. You can change to Jason and Billy. When you click on "Continue", Jason and Billy cum on Janice's face.
From now on Janice and Billy appear together again on the pier.
386. (Billy): On Monday after School Billy approaches you and says that Janice is trying to avoid him. He asks you to help him to fix the things with her.
Click on "Ok I'll help".
387. (Billy): Go home and to the Living room. Get the scene where Janice is reading a book. Click on "Talk to her" and "Talk about Billy".
Jason convinces Janice to let Billy see her body while sunbathing at the beach.
388. (Billy): The next day after School approach Billy. Click on "Tell him the great news". Jason tells Billy that Janice agreed to meet him on the beach without the costume.
389. (Billy): Go to Billy's home and knock on the door. There can be two scenes:
a) Rachel opens the door and asks you whether you have talked to Emma. Jason says that he hasn't. Rachel asks you to come inside. Click on "Nah, I need to go".
Knock on the door again. When Billy opens the door, click on "invite him to the beach".
b) Billy opens the door. Click on "invite him to the beach".
390. (Billy): Billy and Jason meet Janice on the remote part of the beach. Billy touches Janice's tits. Then she tells them to leave.
391. (Billy): Go to Billy's home and knock on the door. There can be two scenes:
a) Rachel opens the door and asks you whether you have talked to Emma. Jason says that he hasn't. Rachel asks you to come inside. Click on "Nah, I need to go".
Knock on the door again. When Billy opens the door, click on "invite him to the beach".
b) Billy opens the door. Click on "invite him to the beach".
392. (Billy): Billy and Jason meet Janice on the remote part of the beach. Billy touches Janice's tits and sucks on one of them. Then she tells Billy to leave.
Now there can be two different scenes:
b) Janice's gentle/rough score is lower than 0: You get the anal hardcore scene. Additional animations appear at -7 and -9 gentle/rough score.
Click on "Cum inside" or "Cum on her face".
c) Janice's gentle/rough score is 0 or higher: You get the vaginal hardcore scene. Additional animations appear at +7 and +9 gentle/rough score.
Click on "Cum inside" or "Cum on her face".

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes