Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
Finally got Billy at the beach photoshoot. Had to use cheats to reset his path (even though I was already on his path), and hit share pics etc. again. Then had to speak to him outside school informing him of the photoshoot before he came to the beach

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks dude, one more question I hope, how do I trigger the scene where Emma tells you about the restaurant - how how do you trigger mom and sis in exercising in the living room?
You need to have spoken to Julia about Janice's birthday and asked for advice from multiple other sources, leaving Emma for last.

and there is no Mom and Sis exercise scene, but there is a Mom and Emma exercise scene.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Going to go out on a limb here and say, expecting some sort of maturity from most people you come across on the internet as a whole, is futile.;)XD
If we were debating on the topic 5-7 years ago, i would agree with you %100. Given my generation(people who started using internet when they were younger) started to develop some sort of cyber space sense, interwebz are starting to develop into a community(which i dont totally like but certain eras have it's own gimmick so what can we do?).

Give or take 10 years, we wont be able to deal with immaturity(like real life) but surely it will be easier.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
You need to have spoken to Julia about Janice's birthday and asked for advice from multiple other sources, leaving Emma for last.

and there is no Mom and Sis exercise scene, but there is a Mom and Emma exercise scene.
Ta - I'm also stuck with Seeing emma masturbate inside her house, with no option to do anything about it, I just leave?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Ta - I'm also stuck with Seeing emma masturbate inside her house, with no option to do anything about it, I just leave?
Have you completed the Rick portion of the quest, ending with you blaming Rick for stealing the necklace you stole.

and have done the scenes with Emma at the pool.

american

Apr 24, 2017
he is talking about possibility of MMMF. It is like really really far in the future. I think dude just counted male npcs in game and made that assumption. Think this like ''If KsT wanted he could go for hardcore 4some or 5some gangbangs''.

IMO, i dont mind hardcore whore path for janice or other girls or anykind of scaled corruption.
Ok sorry my bad but with whom will be the four or five guys if we count the guys now we have MC, Billy, Shade guy I forget name of the other school kid and father and will shade guy and father we both know that not going to happen so if a major story change come I don't see it happening with the 4somes or 5somes with ladies hell yes

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
How do you trigger the scene with mom and emma in the living room - I've switched the CDs - but I never get to use the hypno music?>

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes