• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ClumZyFinGerX

Aug 23, 2017
*Bug Report*
Wonder what went wrong? All of a sudden, the kitchen scene with Janice was no longer working. The scene stopped after the script "How can something that feels so good, be wrong?" Moreover, I noticed the screen went blank whenever I clicked the "Go Elsewhere" button to close the Go-Elsewhere menu.

P.S. Upload the save file before going to kitchen for reference. Thanks

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
maybe you have a bad download did you download the game from first page her or somewhere else because I did it here and it was no problem for me
Nope, no bad download, I used the magnet link provided in the post I stated above, loaded in perfectly, showed full details, but just didnt hook up with anything.

If you read my post, I quoted the exact post, so you should be able to replicate what I used.

ClumZyFinGerX

Aug 23, 2017
Loading game window does not work
Are you using 2 different versions? I played with beta 2, and then accidentally getting back to beta 1, and the load screen won't work. However, when I got back to beta 2, it worked.

Hope this solves your issue.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
*Bug Report*
Wonder what went wrong? All of a sudden, the kitchen scene with Janice was no longer working. The scene stopped after the script "How can something that feels so good, be wrong?" Moreover, I noticed the screen went blank whenever I clicked the "Go Elsewhere" button to close the Go-Elsewhere menu.

P.S. Upload the save file before going to kitchen for reference. Thanks
You can report a bug to the developer by two ways:
  • Discord:
  • Patreon:

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
v.0.25 Beta 2
Changes/fixes:

- Mini game the "eye" indicator opens/closes faster.

- Issue with no suncream at Kira's beach scene fixed.

- If you meet Kira in locker room, next hour she will always be in shower.

- School's toilet lightning improvement.

- Minor textures fixes at Julia/Mike scene in the school's toilet.

- Camera controls issues, at the Janice/Julia bedroom latex scene, fixed.

- Jason's sleep/awake status now loads from the savegames properly.

- If you save the game at 23:00, after loading the game Jason will be in sleep mode.

- Clicking on the Jason's bed, now options: "Set as your default bed" / "Cancel" will apear.

- Issue with changing Janice's latex outfits in Jason's room, fixed.

- Julia's "anal training" scene fixed.

- Several other minor visual glitches fixed.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4BB15D4658D1C5E5FC9B90E4F8BAE2AA0A07F33E&xl=1696951456&dn=The+Twist+_0+.25+Beta2.torrent
Thank you Brother!!!

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
can someone give me saves from end of last version I dont know how many paths are but I take it all IF someone is willing too thanks

idontcare

Jun 7, 2017
Hey
I did:
411. Wait till John comes home, go outside and take the oilcan from his car.
412. Go to the locker room when no one is there. click on the shower room's door and "Oil the door's hinges".
413. Go to the locker while "someone is taking shower". This time door won't make a sound and Jason will not get caught.
414. Next day go inside the school. Kira will approach you and ask for help with her algebra homework.
415. Go to the class room and ask Rebecca for help. *You mast have done Rebecca's path till the point then Jason bangs her*
416. Go back to Kira and give her finished homework.
417. Go to school's showers room and "Step in".
418. Go to the beach. Now you will be able to meet Kira sunbathing. Make sure you have sun cream.
419. When she asks if she is the prettiest girl around, answer "Yes".

but i cant found Kira at beach.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
im the only one, like 100% GPU usage while this is playing, getting 70c, and 100% fans going
Nope, This game seems to be very poorly optimized. My PC can withstand any game I'd possibly want to play, yet this game makes it scream in agony.