Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
ok, I'll check again, but after the drugs scene, I've never seen it again
Yeah thanks man for doing this. I will be glad if you check it over and over again before giving them the drugs.(like if scene doesnt triggers, exit and go back to pool 4-5 times. Cause each time you get different scene, like kelly alone, or kelly+emma swimming)

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Yeah thanks man for doing this. I will be glad if you check it over and over again before giving them the drugs.(like if scene doesnt triggers, exit and go back to pool 4-5 times. Cause each time you get different scene, like kelly alone, or kelly+emma swimming)
maybe i should play the game from the beginning again

unknownzx

May 4, 2017
How to I trigger Mom visit on Fri/Sat? I have been doing it for an hour but it's either Mom&Aunt Pool Scene or Julia visit. Mom only visits on any other day that isn't Fri and Sat...

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
There is no need for that. First try using 0.23final saves. There is probability, due to wrong game logic in 0.24betas, that your saves have incompatible variables values, and now in 0.24final the corrected game logic just can't handle them.
thank you for your advice, but I've already known that scene i just want to check the test run of this game from beginning , if I go back to the previous up date, that means this game has got bugs. I'd rather wait for the next update then

mattius77

May 16, 2017
How to I trigger Mom visit on Fri/Sat? I have been doing it for an hour but it's either Mom&Aunt Pool Scene or Julia visit. Mom only visits on any other day that isn't Fri and Sat...
Billy path, right? I had this problem for a while, too. The only way I progressed it was to save my game on a Friday after school, then just repeatedly go to bed, skip visits/sleep til morning on the Friday night and Saturday night. If Janice didn't visit, I'd simply quit and reload the save and start over again. Once I started doing that, it was literally like the third try that Janice came to me on a Friday night.

Walkthrough doesn't mention it, but in order to progress Janice sunbathing nude at the beach and letting Billy feel her up, I manually edited the 'billyjan' var to 10 and I think I bumped the var 'billyscr' up as well. (Using dsconstructor's excellent and highly worthy cheat mod )

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
I've already gave them the drugs, but still no progress to have sex with them. I think it's a bug even for the final ver. View attachment 127130 View attachment 127130
This is a bug indeed. The good news is that I have found a solution. :) I'll update this post with the solution after several minutes.

Edit 1: is the solution, as I promised.

Edit 2: This bug is reported to the developer, but since KsT is on vacation it is not very likely to be corrected until 0.25beta1. :disappointed:

unknownzx

May 4, 2017
Billy path, right? I had this problem for a while, too. The only way I progressed it was to save my game on a Friday after school, then just repeatedly go to bed, skip visits/sleep til morning on the Friday night and Saturday night. If Janice didn't visit, I'd simply quit and reload the save and start over again. Once I started doing that, it was literally like the third try that Janice came to me on a Friday night.

Walkthrough doesn't mention it, but in order to progress Janice sunbathing nude at the beach and letting Billy feel her up, I manually edited the 'billyjan' var to 10 and I think I bumped the var 'billyscr' up as well. (Using dsconstructor's excellent and highly worthy cheat mod )
I've tried saving on both Thu and Fri and reset for more than 1/2 hour but Janice never visit, not even once. But she visits me on random day like Mon, Wed etc. RNG is pissing me off. What a waste of time -.-

ll.KaSer.ll

Nov 17, 2017
*Billy path* At Friday or Saturday when Janice will come to visit at night, give her Cosplay kit. Choose Naked photoshoot. Call Billy

how to call billy

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
*Billy path* At Friday or Saturday when Janice will come to visit at night, give her Cosplay kit. Choose Naked photoshoot. Call Billy

how to call billy
By reading walkthrough. You get the option for that. It can be only done by f95 community members by reading the damn walkthrough. Make sure you also do everything in that says billy path or billy's path.

Reactions: AngelOfDeath
3.40 star(s) 156 Votes