Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
i play 24 final, but i still cannot have sex with Kelly and Emma no matter how many times i put the drugs in their glasses. anybody got the same problem? screenshot_20180721_122316.jpg

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I've already gave them the drugs, but still no progress to have sex with them. I think it's a bug even for the final ver. screenshot_20180722_091341.jpg screenshot_20180722_091341.jpg

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Then you don't have to read or reply to it, pretty simple right?
Yeah pretty simple. But for some reason it only applies to people like me. Other people can do the same you know.

For some reason people come to this thread whine about the fetishes they dont like, get into argument and create a pile of shitstorm, but if i do complain about this, i need to shut up right?

Man, teenager egos have such double standards.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I've already gave them the drugs, but still no progress to have sex with them. I think it's a bug even for the final ver. View attachment 127130 View attachment 127130
Yeah i reported this bug during beta1 phase. Just one quick question(cause i think we are missing a flag) have you talked with both Emma and kelly at the same time before drug/sex scenes?

Walkthrough marks as a flag. I dont remember doing that so that may be the case.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Anyone send "0.23 or 0.24" full save file ?
I'm format my pc and forgot backup save file :(( Pls guys..
Yes, people uploaded their savefiles here, but i'm as lazy as you, so i just say, Searchfunction up right is your friend. xD

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
Hey guys, I'm stuck right now, I just do not get more than 195 points from Rachel and Rebecca, although I've tried everything .... who might have a tip for me?

Greets

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Please, leave the stupid beams away, at the poolside during the day and at Janice at night. Thank you!

(Sorry for my bad english)

Reactions: fandor13

ajankia

Jul 16, 2017
hi is it me only or is anyone else is having issue with the speed of the game in ver 24 final? the earlier version ran good

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Yeah i reported this bug during beta1 phase. Just one quick question(cause i think we are missing a flag) have you talked with both Emma and kelly at the same time before drug/sex scenes?

Walkthrough marks as a flag. I dont remember doing that so that may be the case.
i think i did. I'll check again

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017

I think it's bug. I play the game again with my old save, which is complete. it still doesn't work. i even play the game from the beginning it still doesn't work

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I think it's bug. I play the game again with my old save, which is complete. it still doesn't work. i even play the game from the beginning it still doesn't work
I know but my question still stands. Have you managed to talk with both Emma and Kelly in pool(sunbathing) before the scenes. In my game i havent got that part just jumped directly into drugging.

In walkthrough it speficly says ''talk with emma and kelly in emma's pool and go back again''. I'm saying this because; in that case scene is not bugged but flag is.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
hi is it me only or is anyone else is having issue with the speed of the game in ver 24 final? the earlier version ran good
More content means more data and more data means more complications. Given game is using unity, it will hinder weaker rigs and get slower and slower with each update. So if you want some tech help post your rig and some people may have solutions for your problems.

Good day sir.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I know but my question still stands. Have you managed to talk with both Emma and Kelly in pool(sunbathing) before the scenes. In my game i havent got that part just jumped directly into drugging.

In walkthrough it speficly says ''talk with emma and kelly in emma's pool and go back again''. I'm saying this because; in that case scene is not bugged but flag is.
ok, I'll check again, but after the drugs scene, I've never seen it again

Reactions: Skaldy
3.40 star(s) 155 Votes