wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Nah checked every room and stuff. I even thought that you can use it to open your sisters room or something but nothing.
It doesnt even show in your inventory so I guess its going to be used in the next version.
Huh? It shows up in my inventory

barrymikok

Aug 8, 2016
still having an issue with the game not fitting into the screen, unchecked the dpi scaling in properties. Any other solutions?

EDIT: Also having an issue being able to enter the password. I know its Rick but im not getting an option to type anything.

Last edited:

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
still having an issue with the game not fitting into the screen, unchecked the dpi scaling in properties. Any other solutions?

EDIT: Also having an issue being able to enter the password. I know its Rick but im not getting an option to type anything.
Press around the mid of the cellphone to be able to type anything.

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
so what is the new content ? only handjob from mom at night in the living room and some petting with her...and sucking on sis tits. is there more ?

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
Ah ffs, I can't get past 50 relationship with mom no matter what..
Does anyone know where the save files are stored? I think maybe after deleting it and starting a new game the issue might be solved, hopefully :FeelsBadMan:

U

User_2668

anybody will be generous enough to write up a walk-through?
I'm stuck at 40 with mom.
Thanks.

Striker

Sep 24, 2016
what I did was playing 0.1 when it came out, and whenever the mother was drunk in the diner room you got +10 . so I did that over and over again... and used that savefile on version 0.2

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes