Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
All Ive found so far:

1. You can go to the pharmacy and buy sun lotion. Also a new charakter Kelly, cant get relationship with her over 10.
2. Kitchen scene is expanded
3. Another option in dining room if you meet your mother
4. Massage in living room is expanded (If you get sun lotion scene and get caught at ngiht scene you get a new scene here)
5. You can apply now sun lotion on your mother at the pool for another scene
6. Jerk off at night and you know who helps you. Do the sun lotion scene and she helps you more ,)
7. Sister crying in living room is epxanded
9. At the pool sister has another conversation but nothing more
10. You can meet your sister in the dining room now too
11. When sister is washing you can open her phone at the table. The password is 'Rick'.
EDIT: 12. You can pick off your camera from the bathroom and install it in your mothers room.
EDIT: get the new video sell it to your friend you get a screwdriver and 30 bucks.
EDIT: Chat to your friend about the pharmacist and get her friendship to over 20 (By buying another sun lotion when its empty and talking to her after youve chated with your friend about her) She will help you with a quest about your sisters phone.
After she tells you, you get an epxanded scene with your mother when she is drinking.
Seems you have to find out what the word in the phone of your sister means, but the guy at the school doesnt know shit and the pharmacist Kelly wont tell you anything with the relationship of 10.
I dunno what todo with the screwdriver. Thought taht maybe you can us it as a key to the room of your sister.
EDIT: You can finger you mom at the pool, idk for me with 165 relationship it works sometimes.
Well now I think thats it for this version.

Last edited:
Reactions: muttdoggy

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
All Ive found so far:

1. You can go to the pharmacy and buy sun lotion. Also a new charakter Kelly, cant get relationship with her over 10.
4. Massage in living room is expanded
6. Jerk off at night and you know who helps you. Do the sun lotion scene and she helps you more ,)
11. When sister is washing you can open her phone at the table. The password is 'Rick'.

Seems you have to find out what the word in the phone of your sister means, but the guy at the school doesnt know shit and the pharmacist Kelly wont tell you anything with the relationship of 10. Think thats it for this version.
Im over 500 points with mother and i cant go all the way for the last scene ( pool ) i always get caught , the sun lotion is after that ?

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
Im over 500 points with mother and i cant go all the way for the last scene ( pool ) i always get caught , the sun lotion is after that ?
The pool scene I can and cant go all the way witzh her, it seems that random tbh. I couldnt touch her either without her seeing it. Buy the sun lotion and when you go to the pool you get another scene. Not goign on with the amssage at the pool. Its a new scene.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
All Ive found so far:

4. Massage in living room is expanded (If you get sun lotion scene and get caught at ngiht scene you get a new scene here)

Seems you have to find out what the word in the phone of your sister means, but the guy at the school doesnt know shit and the pharmacist Kelly wont tell you anything with the relationship of 10. Think thats it for this version.
You can also put the spy cam in the mothers room in the morning/afternoon (Behind the painting). For doing this you get new scenes, $30 and a screwdriver from your friend at school

No fucking idea what the screwdriver is for.

D

Deleted member 42

how are you supposed to make money on this game lol?

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Can anyone with a $1 patreon donation to the guy provide the change log?

Edit - Never mind, found it

-1 new location - Pharmacy shop
-1 new character - Pharmacist
-6 new scenes
-8 scenes updated
-26 new animations
-New location for spycam
-New story events and dialogs
-Julia now apears at Dining room and Pool at night
- can apear in 2 different locations at Pool
-Added limitation for Relation score
-Various bug fixes and minor adjustments

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
Still no idea what to do with the screwdriver, anybody found out?
Nah checked every room and stuff. I even thought that you can use it to open your sisters room or something but nothing.
It doesnt even show in your inventory so I guess its going to be used in the next version.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Wish we could have some cheat " option " the grind was easier in 0.1 im kinda lost sometimes i get no points for actions i do

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes