Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
He's going to eventually make all the chars customizable(probably even more than just basic clothes too)

So...yeah.
It would be one thing if....
He introduced new outfits when he creates a new scene and then picked one scene and location for each character where you could pick and change the clothes she wears everyday....

Mom at night visir, Sis in her room....
But I think he now has two places to do this in the game for Mom when it really wasn't needed so just do it at her night visit and leave it there.

The only thing the outfits seem to be useful for is draining your money as you have to buy them.
And that's fine too but really the issue is the plot hasn't advanced much (now that dad is here maybe it will) and time has been spent on all these clothes changes.

american

Apr 24, 2017
Yeah so... with all the glitches. I've started, restarted, restarted, restarted, restarted, restarted, restarted, restarted, used game saves, mixed slashed matched, regedit, game cheats, save editor to try and get all the game content only to finally realize I'm trying to unfeck a five gallon bucket of hexadecimal pigeon shit, that shouldn't be fecked in the first place. I've pulled my Patreon support, figured I've helped out roughly over $160 for a game that isn't even completely currently playable. Enjoy the dole money, I'm done with it (Drop Mic)
I can only said sorry to hear this but you choice to donate you money into game myself I don't do this because out of reason you name here and also the creator of game can at any point stop it and you get idea so just remember this next time ok I am not said all are so but the site the creator of this games are using take there cut to

shin_94

May 25, 2017
Actually i have found out solution, just exchange with the same slot as the one give you save give name
Ex:
playinfo.dat => exchange with the same file name "playinfo.dat" ( aka Slot 1 save game)
playinfo5.dat => exchange with the same file name "playinfo5.dat" ( aka Slot 5 save game)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
104. Go to bedroom at 22:00 and choose "Wait for mom" option. You will get similar scene to the birthday's night.

ps: don't know why you got 2 Jason's on that screens, but that's just a glitch no feature. XD

He's going to eventually make all the chars customizable(probably even more than just basic clothes too)

So...yeah.
idk if that would be easy to implement. IF you mean by customize, change Bodymass (CBBE Bodyslide) or something like that. The Animations seem to be pretty much specifically made to fit the Body of the Girls.
But i would really appreciate that, even if i complained earlier about still missing scenes.

grin

Jul 2, 2017
ok so ive asked this before and seen people asking here and there. The whole asking Emma about her friend. (26 on the walkthrough). Seems to be needed for the neighbor path to begin. Never see that option despite having Emma's affection at 30 or higher. Never saw a scene with the neighbor in the pharmacy. Made new saves and followed the walkthrough to the letter thinking id done something out of order. nothing. uninstalled/reinstalled. nothing. This is either a somewhat common bug or mistake people are making. Any ideas or fixes? This seems a pretty common issue.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
ok so ive asked this before and seen people asking here and there. The whole asking Emma about her friend. (26 on the walkthrough). Seems to be needed for the neighbor path to begin. Never see that option despite having Emma's affection at 30 or higher. Never saw a scene with the neighbor in the pharmacy. Made new saves and followed the walkthrough to the letter thinking id done something out of order. nothing. uninstalled/reinstalled. nothing. This is either a somewhat common bug or mistake people are making. Any ideas or fixes? This seems a pretty common issue.
I guess you mean Kelly instead of Emma.

>>first talk to Mom in the living room about your adobtion, she will tell you, that Jason was born in the local Hospital. Then go to Kelly in the Pharmacy and ask her about her past Job. Chit Chat later, she know someone who worked in the Hospital during Jason's birth, come back next day, and ask her again, she will tell you about Emma (your Neighbor). Go to Emma knock on her door, and tell her that Kelly has send you to her.<<

Reactions: BigIrishLug

psychotester

Jan 29, 2018
Can someone please tell me why the game is so much lagging?? Previous versions were perfect 0.22 is very lagging in slow graphic and small resolution previous worked normal on high resolution and high graphic please help

Risky Bizzi

May 16, 2017
I haven't started over from scratch so can't tell if the "Dad returns home for a week" screw up earlier "goals/missions", but he is home for 1 week and gone for 2, so in theory you should be able to progress when he is gone..

However I seam to be unable to text Adrianne in this latest version, so half of the update contents are unplayable for me, so the "Dad returns" might have screwed up more stuff, even with the fixes already made.
I am having the same problem texting Adrianna. Hopefully this will be addressed at some point.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi
I must be dum but I just can't pass through 352 and 364 of the walkthrough. What do I have to do ? I tried to click on the sliding bar going from left to right with the mouse (left click) but no chance. Am I missing something ?
Thanks in advance fot any tip.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hi
I must be dum but I just can't pass through 352 and 364 of the walkthrough. What do I have to do ? I tried to click on the sliding bar going from left to right with the mouse (left click) but no chance. Am I missing something ?
Thanks in advance fot any tip.
just press the Button (marked with Red Circle) when the eye is closed.
sneaky.jpg

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
But most of the patrons want it to go in the direction of a true game with RPG elements and customization on top of the sexystuff.

Thus he doesn't really give a shit what people on a pirate forum think, sorry.

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes