Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm using a gtx1070, but I doubt most people are.
Given the ridiculous price hikes because of all the crypto-mining, and the pretty insane cost of DDR4 RAM, even cobbling together a low-to-mid range rig is a hell of a lot more expensive than it used to be... Yes, it does make me cry a little bit whenever I go price hunting for substantial upgrades :teary:

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Yeah so... with all the glitches. I've started, restarted, restarted, restarted, restarted, restarted, restarted, restarted, used game saves, mixed slashed matched, regedit, game cheats, save editor to try and get all the game content only to finally realize I'm trying to unfeck a five gallon bucket of hexadecimal pigeon shit, that shouldn't be fecked in the first place. I've pulled my Patreon support, figured I've helped out roughly over $160 for a game that isn't even completely currently playable. Enjoy the dole money, I'm done with it (Drop Mic)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Yeah so... with all the glitches. I've started, restarted, restarted, restarted, restarted, restarted, restarted, restarted, used game saves, mixed slashed matched, regedit, game cheats, save editor to try and get all the game content only to finally realize I'm trying to unfeck a five gallon bucket of hexadecimal pigeon shit, that shouldn't be fecked in the first place. I've pulled my Patreon support, figured I've helped out roughly over $160 for a game that isn't even completely currently playable. Enjoy the dole money, I'm done with it (Drop Mic)
lol, i just start the exe and play the game.

Reactions: Drunkmilkman

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Hey guys!

Can someone tell me how to invite Billy to photo shoot with Janice?
requires Billy path for Janice: which means you need to agree with all of his requests for Janice. Do the cosplay, show photos to billy, then you need to do it on weekend and get the double blowjob

AsIIsA

Apr 20, 2017
Sorry to ask but I'm only at the number like 70. of the Walkthrough and the dad comes in but I can't do anything anymore following the walkthrough did I mess up something or ?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Sorry to ask but I'm only at the number like 70. of the Walkthrough and the dad comes in but I can't do anything anymore following the walkthrough did I mess up something or ?
I haven't started over from scratch so can't tell if the "Dad returns home for a week" screw up earlier "goals/missions", but he is home for 1 week and gone for 2, so in theory you should be able to progress when he is gone..

However I seam to be unable to text Adrianne in this latest version, so half of the update contents are unplayable for me, so the "Dad returns" might have screwed up more stuff, even with the fixes already made.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is billy path is necessary...??
Depends on what you mean by "Billy Path"...

You don't need to let him have anything beyond pictures, if you don't want to.
He's still necessary for a lot of the early content, but you don't have to give him any sexual favours with Janice at all.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
W.I.P
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know some people liked and requested the idea of being able to change clothes but I have to say that far too much attention is being paid to this pretty much non feature (to me anyway) that could be spent on adding more plot and content.
It doesn't really add to the story, The outfits barely play any role in the scenes other than they start out clothed and wind up unclothed with a few exceptions like the Dog/Cow Suit and Cosplay.
Honestly I'm much more interested in undressing them and fucking them than dressing them up...

I just hope this is the last of the Malibu Mommy and Sister games and we get a little further along on plot and scene additions.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I know some people liked and requested the idea of being able to change clothes but I have to say that far too much attention is being paid to this pretty much non feature (to me anyway) that could be spent on adding more plot and content.
It doesn't really add to the story, The outfits barely play any role in the scenes other than they start out clothed and wind up unclothed with a few exceptions like the Dog/Cow Suit and Cosplay.
Honestly I'm much more interested in undressing them and fucking them than dressing them up...

I just hope this is the last of the Malibu Mommy and Sister games and we get a little further along on plot and scene additions.
Agreed, the clothes are a nice to have thing, but there are so many scenes left with the "not in this Version" - Tag, and that is really annoying kinda xD

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
He's going to eventually make all the chars customizable(probably even more than just basic clothes too)

So...yeah.

Reactions: r00m
3.40 star(s) 155 Votes