Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Hey guys, just started playing the game. I think something's off. I know you're supposed to be introduced to Emma through Kelly, but I accidentally clicked on Emma's house and interacted with her even before I even had a relationship with Kelly. (I can already mow her lawn even though I "technically" don't even know her name). As a result Emma isn't appearing on my Relationship tab and I can't "Ask about her friend" with Kelly. How do I progress from here?

Other Issues:

I can't progress with Rebecca
Because the Emma path got messes up, I can't progress with Julia
I can't show the picture of the mom to Billy

So, should I just start the game over, lol?

MrLee

May 6, 2017
I just do not understand how some error pop up on other guys.
It is really strange. I play the game using the walk and for me go well till the end. Perhaps because i do not tuch the game kay registry? Some ppl like to manually go in there and perhaps they do some error there?
Anyway i play this new version. Now i wait to the final v0.20 version to download so at last i have a more stable version.

But the real thing i cant wait for the v0.21!
Kira the new character cheerleader oh man cant wait to pump al the cum in her!
Also aunt Danielle! I wanna more Rachel too XD
Also Rebecca this time was really hot! I am thinking who the autor is thinking with Rebecca. She is lesbian, but now she like to fuck with Jeson. Who happen with her? She introducing her girlfriend for a threesome? I really hope to fuck her on her house the next time XD something like... while her girlfriend sleep in they bed, Jeson and Rebecca fuck on the sofa in the livining room! Oh man so excited XD
I think so many think now XD this game have so many potential cant wait!
Don't you mean Adrianna Rebecca is the teacher

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

karloz

Jun 22, 2017
Hi everyone! I am getting black screens at some scenes, when Janice is in the shower, school's toilet, when asking Rebecca about the car. I am unable to progress on Rebecca story because of this. Can anyone help me out? Please! Much appreciated! Stuck for days!!
Which OS and what kind of system configuration do you have? Perhaps just an update to graphics drivers will do?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I just noticed.. Give it a few hours... maybe the final version will come out by then.

santiax

May 14, 2017
Kelly never call me back at pharmacy, I tried evrything I have score below 30 and i came at 14:00 but nothing happens she always tell me about her boring day. I started new game but same thing happen. Somebody with similiar problem?

r2623699

Nov 8, 2017
Hello everyone, the "rotate camera" button doesn't work for me (neither in Jason's room nor in the jacuzzi room so I can't get the panties nor access the computer...). Any ideas on how to fix this? On v0.20Beta1 here.

Edit: Nevermind, I found out that holding CTRL I could move the scene with the mouse...

Quintus_Quake

Sep 29, 2017
It seems like I can't talk to mom about Danielle. I talk to her in the living room, but there's only the option to chat about which hospital the MC was born in. So there's seemingly no way for me to progress the Danielle storyline. Is this a known glitch?

Vladdd

Jan 22, 2018
I have pretty much the same problem. At school, standing near the toilets i got a black screen when I try to go further into the passage. I click the blue rectangle and the black screen appears after that and I have to reboot the game. Who knows anything?

Jul 21, 2017
Dose anybody have a completed save mine's from like 18.5 and I really don't want to start over. This games great but I really don't want to start over and have to grinde to get to the point where I'm at

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
The game is great, why can not I see the escape scenes with + - 5/10 where I'm wrong, please help

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes