Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Ok, i start to try the v0.20 beta 2 and... i am disappoint of something.
Now i do not understand if the autor have change something, but when aunt arrive the game give me a prompt if i wanna her with tatoo or not. In mc gentle side i choice her without tatoo, but the game now give me aunt with tatoo, i really hope that is a glitch, only in her house.
The second thing that really bother me is the conversation with aunt Danielle! After i speak with Janice and she tell me about all the boy's Danielle stolen to her, i go to her and ask about this. And... she start to say to me that Janice fuck 4 guys in the same room! This is really disappoint for the plot view! At the start of the game she was so clean. And update after update the autor start to change to much her personality. I am not say that Janice need to be virgin with her husband. She surelly have a past. But from a normal housewives to a gang bang woman is really disappoint. Now i really hope that aunt danielle just say that for give a bad influnce toward MC and Janice. Why the hell always the story need to have a mother slut? I just do not understand why all the autor think that this make a waman exciting to the player.

Again i am not say that she need to have only her husband in her past, surelly for a plot she need to have some other boyfriend. But a thing is... have two or three man. And another thing is... be found in a room with four people at the same time. And moreover, shortly after getting married, this thing gives me a lot of nerves.

Then on the beach Danielle and Janice had a fighet. And Janice say before she married, now who said the tru =.= oh man i do not like this kind of story.

Who do you all think?

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Guys could you tell me how to use cheats? because I dont remember I wasn't playing since ver 10

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
i find another bug XD
If you go on the pool automatic the aunt disappire from the menu! And if that happen you cant continue with aunt on the beach, because she always say that she is to old to jump in the water >.>
Now i am try to go in the hallway and reset aunt Danielle from there and see if that work =.= Otherwise i cant do the photo with mom! OFC the photo is just for me! Die fatshit Billy you dont deserve any pussy in me game! You die virgin fucking fatshit boy.

ZeroX24

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I can't seem to get the Text Adriana box to pop up after finding Kira in the Locker room. Anyone else having this issue?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Till now i have try all with aunt Danielle, also the bug that remove Danielle from the menu if you go on the pool.
Anyway if someone encounter this bug, just go in the hallway and restore Danielle from there.
If you do not restore her, you cant progress with her, because the game do not find her anywhere.
You can go on the beach and see her, but the game just let her say i am to old to jump in the water, also if you go on her house you cant find her, always say that no one is in the house.

So go on the hallway and restore her.

I can't seem to get the Text Adriana box to pop up after finding Kira in the Locker room. Anyone else having this issue?
Now i continue and see if i find the same bug you have, if not i report it her. I hope is only a random text, some time happen. In case, look in the menu if Adrianna is still there, because perhaps the same bug of Danielle hit also her. Perhaps the game in some way remove her from you friendlist in menu.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys sorry for me duble post, but i wanna say to ZeroX24 who happen to me gameplay.
I play normally till the text scene. I follow the walkthrough v0.20

324. Go to the school, go inside, go to the locker room, catch Kira there.
325. Go to Jason's room and Text Adrianna.
326. Use the PC go to Fetish shop and buy Basketball uniform.
327. Next day after the school go inside the school and go to the locker room.
328. Cilck on the locker door which is on the Jason's left side.
329. Go back to the Jason's room at 13:00. You will get a messege from Adrianna.
330. Next day be at Jason's room at 13:00. You will recieve a picture from Adrianna.

Till now all ok for me. Are you sure you return at Jeson room at 13:00? Because if you return at 14 no message or any other hour no message. Only at 13:00 she text me.

Guys another thing, do you know if there is a way to change Jason name? And if yes how?
Anticipate thankses.

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
im waiting 0.20 mac version so im using 0.19 mac version.
im can't progress emma storyline
I go on thurday i make my job and ask the water glass, but when i click on red box to steal the necklace. he can't do it.
i go ohter day when mom is on pool and choose "mow the lawn" she tell isn't thursday.
can you help me?

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Spotted these bugs yesterday when playing:

1.) School scene with Adrianna doesn't trigger. I did all stuff in walkthrough, got the key, texted her, had uniform, etc. and went after 16:00 on weekend. Her Score was at max before starting .20 that could be gotten. And i get get the texts that were supposed to be gotten before going to school.

2.) Danielle won't advance past 75. Walk through says she can be advanced to 80. If not a bug walkthrough is wrong. Others have had this bug

3.) Kiera could only be advanced by 5 when I gave he money for key. walthrough says she can be advanced to 15.

4.) Giving Billy sex picture cause him to show up at beach, even though I didn't tell him about Janice and Beach and gave him game card.

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
0.20 Beta 2 is out:
Fixes:

- Disappearing items after savegame fixed.
- Kira's texture issues.
- Danielle's texture glitches at her house fixed.
- Danielle's kitchen visual improvement.
- Rebecca's progression problem (at 30score) issue fixed.
- Janice's "angry week" now applies for night scenes too.
- UI (relation window) glitches at pool fixed.
- UI buttons now works at the locker room.
- Chance to get caught by Janice at the beach reduced to 20% but you will get -10 score with Janice.
- Various dialogs.

Part 1:
Part 2:

Thank you very, very much! :cool::p

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I just do not understand how some error pop up on other guys.
It is really strange. I play the game using the walk and for me go well till the end. Perhaps because i do not tuch the game kay registry? Some ppl like to manually go in there and perhaps they do some error there?
Anyway i play this new version. Now i wait to the final v0.20 version to download so at last i have a more stable version.

But the real thing i cant wait for the v0.21!
Kira the new character cheerleader oh man cant wait to pump al the cum in her!
Also aunt Danielle! I wanna more Rachel too XD
Also Rebecca this time was really hot! I am thinking who the autor is thinking with Rebecca. She is lesbian, but now she like to fuck with Jeson. Who happen with her? She introducing her girlfriend for a threesome? I really hope to fuck her on her house the next time XD something like... while her girlfriend sleep in they bed, Jeson and Rebecca fuck on the sofa in the livining room! Oh man so excited XD
I think so many think now XD this game have so many potential cant wait!

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi everyone! I am getting black screens at some scenes, when Janice is in the shower, school's toilet, when asking Rebecca about the car. I am unable to progress on Rebecca story because of this. Can anyone help me out? Please! Much appreciated! Stuck for days!!

Reactions: TadasG

ZeroX24

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Guys sorry for me duble post, but i wanna say to ZeroX24 who happen to me gameplay.
I play normally till the text scene. I follow the walkthrough v0.20

324. Go to the school, go inside, go to the locker room, catch Kira there.
325. Go to Jason's room and Text Adrianna.
326. Use the PC go to Fetish shop and buy Basketball uniform.
327. Next day after the school go inside the school and go to the locker room.
328. Cilck on the locker door which is on the Jason's left side.
329. Go back to the Jason's room at 13:00. You will get a messege from Adrianna.
330. Next day be at Jason's room at 13:00. You will recieve a picture from Adrianna.

Till now all ok for me. Are you sure you return at Jeson room at 13:00? Because if you return at 14 no message or any other hour no message. Only at 13:00 she text me.

Guys another thing, do you know if there is a way to change Jason name? And if yes how?
Anticipate thankses.
I figured out what I did wrong. I haven't played the game until this update and I didn't progress with Adriana enough for it to pop up like it should have. I finally completed it.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
how does it work?put it some where?
Unpack the 2 files into the same folder (overwrite if necessary).
Go to folder right click on TheTwist.exe, go to tab compatebility and check 'run as administrator'.
Now you're good to go.
Save files are in C:\Users\[User_Name]\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist (hidden folder).
So you don't need to do anything with save files when a new release comes out.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Guys please, does anyone have 0.19 exe? I am unable to complete rebecca path because of black screen everytime I ask her about the car and hence I can't even progress on rachel story line. Please help me out if anyone knows a fix!

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes