Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
People should stop complaining about no mom scenes, he is setting this up great.
This game is great in terms that he doesn't just tease with the mom and never let's you fuck her, there is a lot of content in the game with her but it is still disappointing that there are no new scenes with her, he should at least completed the bedroom ass grope scene or something minor just to have something new with her.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Honestly yeah that is my only minor gripe with this super perfect game.

Stuff that has been "ALL FOR THIS GAME VERSION" since like super early updates, update those scenes already pret plz.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Take pictures at a park and a pharmacy
After 19:00, I meet my teacher in the park and go to the teacher's house.
I want to know the next step.
To repeat with the Teacher you have to go to her house after 20:00 and see there is no car in the driveway. If there is go the next day.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i'm afraid of f**king up my save, again, for the 5th time. i'll let you guys play with it before trying.
such a sad state of affairs when someone can't figure out how to copy a file to another dir so they won't mess it up, you can always copy it back and overwrite a screwed up file.

Romeo

Nov 2, 2016
i took the pic of the shopping one and went back into my room but now the option to text adrianna is gone? any help?

TnB

Oct 13, 2017
is this the beta2 bugfix that was released yesterday ? it says on the front page Beta1

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
This is all screwed up. The mom is washing dishes in lingerie, events keep repeating until bedtime and characters can be in multiple locations at the same time.

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes