Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Ok my bad i found a valid link, I hadnt the thing where you had to start another character before continuing the first one, anyway thanks a lot for your help!!
Always remember, sometimes you need more than 3 times repeating the same event to get the best outcome. The game did mention it in the 1st time. Another things, do not messed up with Relation points through cheat. This game trigger event by points, so if you raise cheat too much, you don't see where the even links, so you're playthrough experience are fuck'up. Cheat Money don't have problem with the story/event lining, but cheat relation point would skip important event.

For example, when you reach Mom RP (Relation Point) 160, you need to do Birthday scene to be able unlock next level scene with mom (all anal event), because when you have 160 point, there's no single action with Mom will produce RP. Birthday event is important.

But if you add with cheat 170, you're automatically skip it and suddenly you can do the next thing with Mom. I learn this by my own experience. Although you can cheat RP when you get minus from negative result. Example, Mom RP 100. You do bad result thing, you get -5, 2times. So you get -10 RP with Mom. You can cheat it, without breaking storylines, by cheat +10 to Mom RP. Do the math, each cheat is +10 RP, so if you get -5 RP with anyone, don't cheat the RP or you might crossing over some of the game story script lines.

Reactions: Asphyx

tens

May 11, 2017
I found the rough animation but what is the "gentle" animation? Wasted quite a bit of time looking for something extra but to no success (i'm definitely >10 gentle points)

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I haven't tried it, but I would presume 'gentle' is just the original animation of the scene.

Dogmeat

Mar 20, 2017
"183. Next day at school speak again with Billy about the lens. He will ask 300$ or "Have fun with mom"(for this option you need to have sleep mask in inventory)."

Is this the same pool blowjob scene or another one?

Shaderz

Aug 2, 2017
I can't get the mom-julia scene every time I hide in the wardrobe, even after I have finished the scene where Julia catches the mom giving Jason a blowjob. Any tips?

As for asking Emma for advice regarding the restaurant, how do I go about doing it? I've tried asking her after mowing the lawns and during her workout but it doesn't work.

Last edited:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Ok after 2000 when you arrive at the beach , look out to sea and at the end of the pier there will be a shaded area on the pier move to it then look to the remote section of the beach and you will the red hoodie hiding his stash
Any chance you can put a marker on the image for me as I can't find anything to click on in the picture.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
If you notice the map, a lot of empty houses still under development, Maybe in 5 years this game finally done. :FeelsGoodMan:
this is kst's meal ticket so it makes sense. it's been 8 months since we were told to ask emma about our birth parents. I hope it's billy's mom:)

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I found a bug in the mom's night visit. When the "be rough" option is maxed and you have vaginal sex and choose "be rough" the scene plays until your about to cum and then the text box just disappears and there are no clickable options on the screen. The animation just keeps repeating and camera rotation still works but all i can do is close the game and reload a save. I experimented with/without a condom and the different clothing options, but to no effect.
Anyone else getting this same problem?
Yeah ended up with the same bug. Annoying, I lost all of the progress I made for .15

Are the cheats in the hallway disabled? Didn't seem to be working this time around.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can someone point me towards where the Gentle and Rough figures are, because all I have are the relationship points and whether I am rough or gentle doesn't effect my relationship with Mom and nothing pops up.

Kiwianac

Aug 31, 2017
Can someone point me towards where the Gentle and Rough figures are, because all I have are the relationship points and whether I am rough or gentle doesn't effect my relationship with Mom and nothing pops up.
At night when mom comes to your room you need to select one way for around 10 times before scene start to play.

Shaderz

Aug 2, 2017
I can't get the mom-julia scene every time I hide in the wardrobe, even after I have finished the scene where Julia catches the mom giving Jason a blowjob. Any tips?

As for asking Emma for advice regarding the restaurant, how do I go about doing it? I've tried asking her after mowing the lawns and during her workout but it doesn't work.
Any help?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
"183. Next day at school speak again with Billy about the lens. He will ask 300$ or "Have fun with mom"(for this option you need to have sleep mask in inventory)."

Is this the same pool blowjob scene or another one?
It's the same scene as the other BJ.

Reactions: Dogmeat
3.40 star(s) 155 Votes