Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
The game developer is doing awesome job. However, I would prefer for him to finish the current story threads before starting a new one with Billy's mom. And Billy's mom should loose a few pounds. I'm rooting for a slender character skin!
Go KST!
To each their own i guess. I'm excited for Billy's mom's story. Can't wait to pound that big juicy booty!
But your right, it would be cool if he added a slender character, like a petite classmate or friend of Julia's.

Reactions: Butterchops

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
I found a bug in the mom's night visit. When the "be rough" option is maxed and you have vaginal sex and choose "be rough" the scene plays until your about to cum and then the text box just disappears and there are no clickable options on the screen. The animation just keeps repeating and camera rotation still works but all i can do is close the game and reload a save. I experimented with/without a condom and the different clothing options, but to no effect.
Anyone else getting this same problem?
Me too.

Reactions: Munkey

ismaral

Sep 3, 2017
no idea if it has been in the game from the start or just with me.

But i got a bug when i try to save the game and the menu pops up, if you click outside the box you cannot save quit or resume the game anymore. You have to force close your game. I have had to do countless section all over again because of this. Pretty anoying.

Darkon99

Jun 21, 2017
You're not the first to ask this:

And the answer still is:
Fair Enough, but is it possible to extract the "body files" so they can be loaded as characters into say 3DSexVilla or it's pirate derivative TheKlub

Guestap

Oct 22, 2017
Hey guys, im unable to complete the 22.Catch mom at pool laying on the towel. After rubbing her back choose "Jump on her" option.
Help please

yanya

Jun 6, 2017
I found a bug in the mom's night visit. When the "be rough" option is maxed and you have vaginal sex and choose "be rough" the scene plays until your about to cum and then the text box just disappears and there are no clickable options on the screen. The animation just keeps repeating and camera rotation still works but all i can do is close the game and reload a save. I experimented with/without a condom and the different clothing options, but to no effect.
Anyone else getting this same problem?
Same for me.

Reactions: Munkey

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Fair Enough, but is it possible to extract the "body files" so they can be loaded as characters into say 3DSexVilla or it's pirate derivative TheKlub
You would need to decompile or extract the assets files, as far as I can guess (I have no experience with programming in Unity). I'm sure there will be some tools for this, but I can't help you with how to use them (or even what tools). Maybe it's a question for or

Hey guys, im unable to complete the 22.Catch mom at pool laying on the towel. After rubbing her back choose "Jump on her" option.
Help please
Be sure to have suncream in your inventory (bought at Pharmacy) and enough points with mom. The 'jump her' option will enable BJ from mom at night on the couch (again, when having enough points).

Guestap

Oct 22, 2017
Thanks for the answer DrSmith, I do have sunscream and followed the walkthrough by the letter, yet I tried a dozen time to succeed this scene (with more than 130 points), I tried reloading, quitting game... Still nothing.
Could it be because I used the cheats to get money and points?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Thanks for the answer DrSmith, I do have sunscream and followed the walkthrough by the letter, yet I tried a dozen time to succeed this scene (with more than 130 points), I tried reloading, quitting game... Still nothing.
Could it be because I used the cheats to get money and points?
You might have missed something. Did you already had HJ from mom at night?

@DrSmith Hi have you heard anything from Kst regarding getting page up? I know it's weekend and prob. nothing till monday .
Nothing seen so far. KsT's site on Patreon is still "under review" and I've not seen any news from KsT himself. I hope because he's busy getting his site adjusted to Patreon's rules.

Kiwianac

Aug 31, 2017
Hope he/they get it up soon. For all the artists and pages wore down for the last couple of days he/they should be okay.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
@DrSmith No I didnt, if you mean while i'm watching TV she wants to but she stops right before..?
Yes, that's the scene. When you didn't get a HJ yet, you've missed something. Try talking to mom on the couch and massage her on the couch.

Guestap

Oct 22, 2017
@DrSmith I've done everything i could with mom right now and Im still stuck, no HJ... Would you mind linking me your walkthrough? Maybe I'm not following the right one... (I tried the one you gave p86 but link is dead)

Guestap

Oct 22, 2017
Ok my bad i found a valid link, I hadnt the thing where you had to start another character before continuing the first one, anyway thanks a lot for your help!!

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes