peter0

Sep 6, 2017
Hi everyone,

Two things I can't seem to get going even when using the guide.

1: Cannot activate the scene where you see the mother reading the book and ask to go to beach.
2: I can see the guy in red at the beach but don't know what to do. Nothing else seems to highlight to show I can go anywhere other than on the beach when you arrive on it.
Ok after 2000 when you arrive at the beach , look out to sea and at the end of the pier there will be a shaded area on the pier move to it then look to the remote section of the beach and you will the red hoodie hiding his stash

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
Playing my old save-file from 0.14b - have no possibility to ask Kelly for the last ("something different") movie... bug or did I miss something? should I use the save-file mentioned above?

Reactions: v2069

Shaderz

Aug 2, 2017
My game bugs at 22:00 when I am in the bathroom with Julia and she's in the hot tub while Jason is spying on her. Any solutions to fix this?

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
I found a bug in a night scene in living room with mom when you decide to "train her ass" (4th+ stage). You start to fuck her pussy and have an option to cum inside even if you don't have "Plan B pills" anymore. However, the game doesn't acknowledge that fact in any way.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
At the end of "Gentle" path, mom don't show up. At night show up only sis or sleep till tomorrow.
Too short update, only 1 Hr gameplay...
Sometimes it just takes a few days. I've had to skip through a whole week before without her showing up at night. I don't know if their visits are random or some kind of cycle. Also, if you save and quit the game, then re-load the game, i believe it alters their visit cycles.

Last edited:

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
I found a bug in the mom's night visit. When the "be rough" option is maxed and you have vaginal sex and choose "be rough" the scene plays until your about to cum and then the text box just disappears and there are no clickable options on the screen. The animation just keeps repeating and camera rotation still works but all i can do is close the game and reload a save. I experimented with/without a condom and the different clothing options, but to no effect.
Anyone else getting this same problem?

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
um what the hell is going on with patreon now
Patreon seems to have decided to suddenly start enforcing their community guidelines for reasons unknown. Seems all the creators with any mentions of incest or various forms of "non-consensual sex" on their Patreon pages have had their accounts put "Under Review." Many creators have already "cleaned-up" their pages with no issues.
I think Patreon just wants their public facing pages to have more "mainstream appeal."
They don't seem to work weekends so i expect KST's and other's Patreon pages won't be up till next week some time, once they've been edited and reviewed.

goku1234

Jun 12, 2017
Patreon seems to have decided to suddenly start enforcing their community guidelines for reasons unknown. Seems all the creators with any mentions of incest or various forms of "non-consensual sex" on their Patreon pages have had their accounts put "Under Review." Many creators have already "cleaned-up" their pages with no issues.
I think Patreon just wants their public facing pages to have more "mainstream appeal."
They don't seem to work weekends so i expect KST's and other's Patreon pages won't be up till next week some time, once they've been edited and reviewed.
i got bad feeling about this i think they will take them down from what i hearing now

Vodekur

Oct 4, 2017
The game developer is doing awesome job. However, I would prefer for him to finish the current story threads before starting a new one with Billy's mom. And Billy's mom should loose a few pounds. I'm rooting for a slender character skin!
Go KST!

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
i got bad feeling about this i think they will take them down from what i hearing now
Idk what you're hearing but, Big Brother, Dreams of Desire, Dating my Daughter, and others all had their pages taken down and they are back now. They just deleted all mentions of incest and non-consent (mind-control) from their pages.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes