knight77

Jul 23, 2017
Yes, right CTRL and num pad are for points (be careful), right CTRL and m/M is for Money (max 3000) and right CTRL and e/E is for Energy restore (raise energy until max Energy level).

Left CTRL is for removing text area from pictures so you can enjoy the scene in full.
Thanks!now its clear!

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Link doesn't work ;)
So here it is again:

View attachment 15275
Damn, she looks great, I am hoping it's possible to update the older models, because the sister is still a bit creepy with that super low poly face. Mom looks good, but could use a bit of a update. But I think if it is indeed possible, the author will do it. I can't wait for the next update.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Ok I have two issues.
When i talk to emma sitting next her at the pool she wont talk about her necklace. Am i doing something wrong or am i missing something?

The sceond dream sequence with mom is that Where she gets pregnant? I am unsure if the second dream sequence is triggerd because of emma mission.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Ok I have two issues.
When i talk to emma sitting next her at the pool she wont talk about her necklace. Am i doing something wrong or am i missing something?

The sceond dream sequence with mom is that Where she gets pregnant? I am unsure if the second dream sequence is triggerd because of emma mission.
The dream sequences are NOT related to Emma.

For talking about necklace:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Dream sequences sleeping in Mom's bed...... been a while for me, but the only dream I can remember is the one where you blow all up in her junk and make her preggers, and you wake up all like, "WTF?!" and then realize it was just a dream. What's the other dream? As far as I am into the game, I feel like I'm not remembering the first dream more than I haven't unlocked the second dream. But if the latter be the case, please don't spoiler it for me!

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Yes i did that all.

But it is that the first or second dream?
The dream about anal is when you just go to sleep when getting on mom's bed and the dream about pregnancy is when you choose to get naked.

Why the talking about the necklace doesn't trigger when you sit next to Emma at the pool I don't know. Why are you trying this?

Xobaer

May 14, 2017
I hope they update the ingame save option. I mean instead of "save and quit" if we had only "save" and "load" option in game then it would be great. Although it may not be a big deal but would been great if the saving system gets changed a bit. Just my thought.

But i must say its a great game. Hats off to the dev team.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
how can i search save files for this game from search tab? lol
In the right top corner there's a search. Type 'save' as thing to search for, type 'DrSmith' for user and select 'search this thread only'. You'll find 3 saves: for 0.09, 0.11 and 0.12 (all without cheats and made with final release of that version).

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
The dream about anal is when you just go to sleep when getting on mom's bed and the dream about pregnancy is when you choose to get naked.
Ok i will see if i can do something else in her bed. Maybe i did see both dreams but only remember the preggo one.

Why the talking about the necklace doesn't trigger when you sit next to Emma at the pool I don't know. Why are you trying this?
Kelly from the pharmacy told me to talk to her. Thats why im trying...

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Ok i will see if i can do something else in her bed. Maybe i did see both dreams but only remember the preggo one.

Kelly said that she is going to talk to Emma. See it happen in the weekends from 12:00 - 17:00 ;)

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017

Have you unlocked Anal by doing the Mom's Birthday scene yet?

To get both dream sequences you have to have completed the Mom's Birthday to unlock the Anal Dream.
This could also be why you can't talk to Emma about the Necklace because I don't think that triggers until after the Mom Birthday Anal scene.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Have you unlocked Anal by doing the Mom's Birthday scene yet?

To get both dream sequences you have to have completed the Mom's Birthday to unlock the Anal Dream.
This could also be why you can't talk to Emma about the Necklace because I don't think that triggers until after the Mom Birthday Anal scene.

I did the birthday scene. I do a few sleeping in moms bed scenes and try all different options and see where it leads.

The talk to emma about necklace has triggered just when i go there to talk to her the conversation is inmedatly going to me jumping in the water having a swim and pulling her into the water.

I will skip this for now i also got the full emma/kelly scene.

Im at the point where my sister wants a job so i will try and progress with that and see where it leads.
(so im close at the end of 0.11)

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I did the birthday scene. I do a few sleeping in moms bed scenes and try all different options and see where it leads.

The talk to emma about necklace has triggered just when i go there to talk to her the conversation is inmedatly going to me jumping in the water having a swim and pulling her into the water.

I will skip this for now i also got the full emma/kelly scene.

Im at the point where my sister wants a job so i will try and progress with that and see where it leads.
(so im close at the end of 0.11)
If you have gotten the Full Emma and Kelly scene then you already had the Stolen Necklace conversation with Emma. It only happens once!

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Ok i have a new problem. I only have 35 energy and i need +40 (I think i forgot to klick on the panties when it was in my inventory) How can i fix this?

EDIT: Sorry found it in the registry

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 156 Votes