Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
the cheat works or not?how to make it effective?
The cheats work but you need to be in the hallway during the daytime....though as Asphyx mentioned there is no real need to cheat though I do when have lost affection with a female and add it back before calling it a day

Reactions: Asphyx

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
The cheats work but you need to be in the hallway during the daytime....though as Asphyx mentioned there is no real need to cheat though I do when have lost affection with a female and add it back before calling it a day
LOL I Just go fuck them again!

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Do we know who/what the focus of the next version will be?
Focus will be on extending scenes (more options).
One of the scenes that will be extended is .

Reactions: Gourls

thienhungx

Aug 14, 2017
PLease help me. i can not listen sound in game
Almost i only hear click of mouse, music and every sound other impossible

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
PLease help me. i can not listen sound in game
Almost i only hear click of mouse, music and every sound other impossible
There is NO sound in this game.
It's the next goal for KsT on Patreon. So if you want sound and music in this game, support him on .

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
For the new player how like play the game dont use cheat to increase stats of mother and the others you gone be stuck in some events than gone be a total waste of time us cheats only for money and restore energy if you follow walkthroug and have a little patience then you not gone miss any scene or event cuz walkthroug is very accurate in details god things is old save work in new version if you are to lazzy to do that i can upload save game all scenes open and items to.

Reactions: DrSmith

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Something strange... castling like in chess.
Link doesn't work ;)
So here it is again:

First look at Billy's mom, body is still in progress.
Screenshot is from 3d modeling software, in game she will look a bit different (usually better : ) ) due to shading/lightning differences.
Billy's mom.jpg

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
Thank you DrSmith. I might say : G.I.D - Goddess In Progress.

From
"The update itself wont be much bigger than usual. The night living room scene with mom will get big update. Kelly's at the studio scene will get update, Rebecca, Julia also will get some updates."

EDIT about Billy's Mother from KsT :
"I'm hoping to introduce her in 0.14, but it is to early to say for sure."

Last edited:
Reactions: DrSmith

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
OK!agree!but is it the Ctrl of the right?
Yes, right CTRL and num pad are for points (be careful), right CTRL and m/M is for Money (max 3000) and right CTRL and e/E is for Energy restore (raise energy until max Energy level).

Left CTRL is for removing text area from pictures so you can enjoy the scene in full.

Reactions: knight77
3.40 star(s) 155 Votes