Dhealton9

Aug 16, 2017
Im not able to ask emma about the restaurant i have ask advise from the other two and i have the necklace and dress. Any ideas?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
hopefully pregnancy, more cow outfit since shes hypnotised to be a cow but shes not actually doing anything besides using the outfit if told to at night but however about romance between the neighbour its all set and done by her own
I wouldn't hold your breath for the pregnancy stuff as I wouldn't expect that to happen until he is at the very end of the story. Cow Suit most likely will get extended, Mom does say there are other ways to make a woman lactate without getting pregnant. What that is I have no idea.

because its part of the story already with the cow outfit and its dialogues, only makes it more exciting to keep it more realistic
As I stated above...Cow Suit will find some other mechanism to extend. But Pregnancy at this point would pretty much mean the end of the story.
Just think of how hard it will be to redo all the scenes to reflect the pregnant version.
I do think it will happen in the game eventually but probably not till he is close to completing the game as it would pretty much change the story so much that all the scenes we have now with whoever gets knocked up would have to change, be removed, and be re rendered which is not something I would expect to happen until the very end of the story.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Does anyone knows what 3D characters is developer using ? i'm looking for this models

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I'm stuck =/ Ive followed the walkthrough fine until I got to this part:

112. Go to Emma's place. Find her at the pool, choose option "sit next to her", complete the scene.
113. Go to Pharmacy shop and "talk about Emma".
114. At weekends at the time of 12:00 - 16:00. You will be able to find Kelly alone, or Kelly+Emma.

I've triggered 112 and 113 fine, but I can't find Kelly anywhere. The pharmacy always says closed on the weekend. So I thought she'd be at Emma's place, but I've still not seen here there in 5 weekends =/ I -think- I've done all of 112 anyways.. Up to the part that the MC says he'll fuck her ass "eventually".

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I'm stuck =/ Ive followed the walkthrough fine until I got to this part:

112. Go to Emma's place. Find her at the pool, choose option "sit next to her", complete the scene.
113. Go to Pharmacy shop and "talk about Emma".
114. At weekends at the time of 12:00 - 16:00. You will be able to find Kelly alone, or Kelly+Emma.

I've triggered 112 and 113 fine, but I can't find Kelly anywhere. The pharmacy always says closed on the weekend. So I thought she'd be at Emma's place, but I've still not seen here there in 5 weekends =/ I -think- I've done all of 112 anyways.. Up to the part that the MC says he'll fuck her ass "eventually".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
this game is killing my old ass laptop.... i'll try it on my pc back home, i hope that it'll play it flawlasly... so this is the singht that you need a new upgrade... :(

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
this game is killing my old ass laptop.... i'll try it on my pc back home, i hope that it'll play it flawlasly... so this is the singht that you need a new upgrade... :(
And the new water shader will be even more demanding. Fortunately it can be switched off.

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes