Archived The Twist [any version] : Save Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdds

Dec 1, 2017
the system cannot find the file specified excaption from hresult 0x80070002

CloudHunter

Jun 1, 2017
Can somebody help with druging the pharmacist scene to ask about anal? I have the drug but cant put it in the mug while she leave .

Reactions: rs6.igg.biz

rs6.igg.biz

Nov 15, 2017
Can somebody help with druging the pharmacist scene to ask about anal? I have the drug but cant put it in the mug while she leave .
This, I looked into this tool specifically because this problem had arisen. I am going to fiddle with it now but I hope someone has an answer, I rather trigger it than skip it.

Reactions: CloudHunter

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
This, I looked into this tool specifically because this problem had arisen. I am going to fiddle with it now but I hope someone has an answer, I rather trigger it than skip it.
I have this same effin problem, been trying for a week now. If the developer can't fix it, then can someone tell me which registry keys need to changed to allow: Kelly teaches/trains anal, Kelly provides stamina pill, Kelly gives website to Jason. I figured out how to increase my total energy, I just didn't want to miss the trigger from Kelly. I faithfully followed the walkthrough, 20 times now, with no avail to dropping DrugX in Kelly's coffee while she's in the bathroom. I kept hoping her coffee mug would light up blue, that didn't happen either. I have dropped DrugX into Kelly & Emma's drinks at Emma's pool, no problems there. I haven't been able to get the Lube until much latter, throwing everything off with Julia's anal practice. I don't get lube until I find Emma masturbating in her living room. But, I also get Plan B pills after vaginal sex with Emma on her couch. I can't buy them yet, but I can give them to Rebecca in her house.

I cheated to max out Kelly's points, hoping that I could keep asking for Anal over coffee in her break room. I decided to cum inside, and kept progressing until I agreed to buy her a fetish suit. I went to Jason's computer and didn't have the fetish website, even though Kelly told me the website address during coffee. The website is triggered by Kelly's anal training!!! Which I CANNOT DO!!! I've spent a lot of hours this week to only realize one third of the game won't work :(

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
I also get the option to buy lube from Pharmacy after mom's birthday surprise, but never before that.

andhika

Dec 20, 2017
guys . please help me,

why after i save my game, then i restart my pc, and want to play in save game before its. save is not even there? . Game the twist

GoGo13

Jul 6, 2017
is there any way to see if this scene happend ? i can't remember and i don't know if it will affect me in the future:
248. After you get 90 score with Rachel, you will get the scene at your home where she is talking with Janice.

Ashbash

Apr 28, 2017
is there any way to see if this scene happend ? i can't remember and i don't know if it will affect me in the future:
248. After you get 90 score with Rachel, you will get the scene at your home where she is talking with Janice.
I didn't get that scene myself as it wouldn't trigger, instead I kept getting the Emma jogging trigger, rather than Janice and Rachel, but I was able to progress with Rachel fine and she seemed to have refrenced meeting Janice despite the scene not actually happening. Bearing in mind, I had Rachel at 100 Score cap when I was trying to trigger the scene not 90, so not sure if that is relevant and skips it.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Did you find a solution for this? I have the same problem with "0.16 Final". No opportunity to put Drug X in her coffee.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Did you find a solution for this? I have the same problem with "0.16 Final". No opportunity to put Drug X in her coffee.
Never mind. I just tried 0.17 Final and the problem is solved there. I now get the option to put drugs in her coffee.

jenora

Mar 18, 2017
I get this whenever I try to open a save. The save editor is in the same folder as the game and I have no clue what happened. I have the cheat menu mod installed if that's an issue.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NotSupportedException: An attempt was made to load an assembly from a network location which would have caused the assembly to be sandboxed in previous versions of the .NET Framework. This release of the .NET Framework does not enable CAS policy by default, so this load may be dangerous. If this load is not intended to sandbox the assembly, please enable the loadFromRemoteSources switch. See for more information.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoadFile(String path, Evidence evidence)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFile(String path)
at TheTwistSaveEditor.Binder.loadExternalAssembly()
at TheTwistSaveEditor.Binder.BindToType(String assemblyName, String typeName)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.Bind(String assemblyString, String typeString)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.GetType(BinaryAssemblyInfo assemblyInfo, String name)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectMap..ctor(String objectName, String[] memberNames, BinaryTypeEnum[] binaryTypeEnumA, Object[] typeInformationA, Int32[] memberAssemIds, ObjectReader objectReader, Int32 objectId, BinaryAssemblyInfo assemblyInfo, SizedArray assemIdToAssemblyTable)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.__BinaryParser.ReadObjectWithMapTyped(BinaryObjectWithMapTyped record)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.__BinaryParser.ReadObjectWithMapTyped(BinaryHeaderEnum binaryHeaderEnum)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.__BinaryParser.Run()
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.Deserialize(HeaderHandler handler, __BinaryParser serParser, Boolean fCheck, Boolean isCrossAppDomain, IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage)
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize(Stream serializationStream, HeaderHandler handler, Boolean fCheck, Boolean isCrossAppDomain, IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage)
at TheTwistSaveEditor.Form1.loadSave(String filename, Boolean updateType)
at TheTwistSaveEditor.Form1.showOpenSaveDialog(Boolean updateType)
at TheTwistSaveEditor.Form1.button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.7.2600.0 built by: NET471REL1LAST
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
TheTwistSaveEditor
Assembly Version: 4.13.6464.24845
Win32 Version: 4.13.6464.24845
CodeBase: file:///D:/steghide/New%20folder/TheTwist0.17Final/TheTwistSaveEditor.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.7.2556.0 built by: NET471REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.7.2600.0 built by: NET471REL1LAST
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
Win32 Version: 4.7.2612.0 built by: NET471REL1LAST_B
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

Status
Not open for further replies.