Flash Completed The Tower - Extended Version [v1.36.15] [Octopussy]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

D3pesqE.png

Overview:
You'll have to clear the tall towers full of dangerous and sexual monstergirls!
Thread Update: 2020-08-08
Release Date: 2019-11-13
Developer: Octopussy
Version: 1.36.15 (Extended)
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Changelog:

Walkthrough:

DOWNLOAD
EXE: - - -
SWF: - - -
Other:

Extra: Save

Screenshot (527).png Screenshot (528).png Screenshot (529).png Screenshot (530).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
An extra, i state it's for windows/pc, but i got no clue if .swf files can be played on anything else. Any missing tags or genre updates. Inform me and i'll add them.

Game is fun btw, addicting. Weapon attacks are based on combo's the stand up down right, or down down up etc. The higher you get the more you can do and the more damage.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Any sex in this can I knock these monster turbo sluts up?
pregnancy no, haven't encountered that. Maybe in the future, but i don't know. For sex. During the fights there is a lust mechanic, if your lust gets to high the next attack of the monstergirl enables a sex scene, technically they rape you. bash X and you end it.(boss scenes end in failures) There are some better animated sex scenes.

There is also the soul capture mechanic, this gives you souls and soulpower. The soulpower is needed to improive your magic, the souls are a currency to unlock those sex scenes in the gallery.

updating genre: to reverse rape and quik time events.

MikelHed

Aug 16, 2016
Is it possible to talk with the snake boss in Water tower? Seems impossible to press all the arrows in time

211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016
Anyone got full save of 0.34c ? My game broke in Water Tower after first encounter with the boss which bugged out on me.

Edit: Seems like the boss is called Naga, 0.34d update has fixed the boss battle it appears so. (judged from patreon page comments)

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Anyone got full save of 0.34c ? My game broke in Water Tower after first encounter with the boss which bugged out on me.

Edit: Seems like the boss is called Naga, 0.34d update has fixed the boss battle it appears so. (judged from patreon page comments)
I am so sorry, have not read anything about 0.34d, but that's because Octopussy instead of making a new post like any normal person would. Seems to update his previous post for 0.34 and adds the bug fixes.

I read nothing btw about the bugfix for Naga, but if the comments you have access to say so, then it'll probs be so. Edit: just read my own post above yours and it should have been fixed in 0.34c
About your save. I cheat my stats

Anyway uploaded 0.34d

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
to fast on the like Muff Diver , the man always leaves likes before the op is updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Muff Diver

211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016
I read nothing btw about the bugfix for Naga, but if the comments you have access to say so, then it'll probs be so. Edit: just read my own post above yours and it should have been fixed in 0.34c
About your save. I cheat my stats
It was a weird bug, should have immediately exited the game as it ruined whole Water Tower in which case all stages were replaced by the last place you accessed. So If I loaded into my save without visiting other towers, I would go against no enemies in Water Tower stages.

Did you cheat with CE ? Or is there a quicker way ?

Thanks for 0.34d upload.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
It was a weird bug, should have immediately exited the game as it ruined whole Water Tower in which case all stages were replaced by the last place you accessed. So If I loaded into my save without visiting other towers, I would go against no enemies in Water Tower stages.

Did you cheat with CE ? Or is there a quicker way ?

Thanks for 0.34d upload.
cheat engine, i'd go for a level up get my skill points and find them in CE. If i am correct they are just 4 byte and the same number. Get a few (10k) skill points. Activate my rapid mouse clicker and add a couple to everything.

Also getting soulpower for the skills. And cause i am not getting it otherwise. With hassle and a couple of battles maximum combo level.

Reactions: 211Rudens
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes