Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Hi everyone. Congrats on the game. I just don't understand if there is a guide or a logical thread to follow to unlock everything or if there is only one plot and you simply watch the scenes in sequence, that is, first those of a character until you reach a point where where you can't move forward momentarily, then you move on to another girl's story, and then return to the first one... Do you have any suggestions on the matter? Thank you
You answered your own question ;)

There are choices yes but they happen in the manner you stated.

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Hi everyone. Congrats on the game. I just don't understand if there is a guide or a logical thread to follow to unlock everything
It is a bit like a temporal puzzle. I would suggest at first you play the game the way you like and then you try to play in another order. You willl find that you will often reach different results. There is no golden way through, there order in which you choose to play the episodes is yet another choiche-dimension in addition to the traditional text-choice-based dimension.

For example (not game context): You can at first work and earn money and then later go to a bar, have money, try buy a hot blonde girl a drink but she is already with a guy so you score with her brown haired best friend instead. Or you can skip work, go to the club early and get to know the blonde one before she gets to know the other guy. You flirt with her, but since you have no money, you can only exchange numbers and you have to meet with her another day in oder to score with her - but she brings her friend and you get a threesome.
In the third temporal path, you can at first go to your friend and ask him for money, you get to the club early enough and you can hit on the blonde, now getting her to bed today, but only her.

Try to forget your currently learned schema for visual novels and get your head around this new, fresh gameplay of ToS :) . It is great, yet a little confusing at first.

Reactions: Envoye

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
It’s sad, that there is no progress of this unique game. I hope that the Dev will get his motivation back to continue the stories. :)

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
It is a bit like a temporal puzzle. I would suggest at first you play the game the way you like and then you try to play in another order. You willl find that you will often reach different results. There is no golden way through, there order in which you choose to play the episodes is yet another choiche-dimension in addition to the traditional text-choice-based dimension.

For example (not game context): You can at first work and earn money and then later go to a bar, have money, try buy a hot blonde girl a drink but she is already with a guy so you score with her brown haired best friend instead. Or you can skip work, go to the club early and get to know the blonde one before she gets to know the other guy. You flirt with her, but since you have no money, you can only exchange numbers and you have to meet with her another day in oder to score with her - but she brings her friend and you get a threesome.
In the third temporal path, you can at first go to your friend and ask him for money, you get to the club early enough and you can hit on the blonde, now getting her to bed today, but only her.

Try to forget your currently learned schema for visual novels and get your head around this new, fresh gameplay of ToS :) . It is great, yet a little confusing at first.
You can do that in a linear way

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
It’s sad, that there is no progress of this unique game. I hope that the Dev will get his motivation back to continue the stories. :)
There is progress, he just isn't posting about it and just doing his own thing.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes