RPGM Completed The Tentacularly Adorned Priestess [Final] [WindWave]

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Korokun

Feb 14, 2019
Ugh do you need a Jap OS to play this? Ran into this problem with other games but I forget what it is I need to download to make it work.
You can google "Applocate win 10" or whatever OS you're using and it's gone mainstream now to the point where you don't have to reset your computer.

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
How long could the game possibly be with a size like 59.24MB
It's not that short considering, it has a decent amount of content for the filesize. The gameplay is just navigating the maze and avoiding traps and enemies, so really nothing special there; It's a glorified gallery for the sake of contextualising the CGs

Man, why only tentacle fetish games are being uploaded?? I wanted a nice RPG with tentacles as a sub genre. Anyway NTR would also be good
It seems to me as though tentacle stuff is a minority on this forum. Everything's NTR this, Incest that.

Reactions: qwertyblaze39

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
oDam--this file dont warning virus. i download from a lot of site but almost virus. Thanks u a lot.

Similiar game. Probadly same artist.

[WINDWAVE] Shokusou no Hime Kishi
Windwave – The Tentacularly Adorned Royal Knightess

Just search game on gg for english patch.

Reactions: Cumknuckles

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Interesting game, the combat and some events makes it feel like a more scripted version of combat from Degrees of Lewdity.
Also it kind of makes me wonder how would I make a game where living clothes like in this are a thing and what mechanics they should have.
So what makes living clothes interesting in general and how well does this game do them?

Not being able to remove them feels like one of the main points but the fact that in this game the way you just start off wearing them with no explanation and doing anything about them doesn't seem possible kind of makes that part less interesting. Or hmm I guess it's not really the fact that you can't remove or avoid having them but that the clothing situation just is what it is without any risk or hope of changing for better or worse(although maxing the tentacle gauge sort of does this but not really imho) so you can stop thinking about it and just focus on other things.

Like the way clothes can decide if your genitalia are accessible or not which isn't something that idea of living clothes would have brought to mind before playing this(mainly because usually the clothes already occupy the relevant places with their own things) but since for the most part your enemies and the clothes are on the same side it's less interesting than it could be.

Also removal attempts being punished with some sort of an attack is interesting and is included in the game in the 1st tentacle gauge event. The clothes could also reward or punish masturbation or lack of it though that feels a bit pointless since usually the clothes should be able to take care of that on their own. Can't think of anything else that the clothes might punish you for.

Another thing is that living clothes either can be hidden under normal clothes or look normal enough that you appear to be fine to other people and even if you don't they have no real way to know what the clothes are doing to you unless you tell them but besides 1 ending this game doesn't really deal with that.

The clothes being able to tease or attack you without caring about what you are doing at the moment is rather well represented in the game, while there's no needing to look normal in public, the various escape attempts, casting magic and even walking around are tasks that you can be interrupted from though it'd still be nice to see stuff like sleep, reading and eating being interrupted or hindered by the clothes.

Anyway main thing all that makes me think is that the clothes should have an energy stat and mood. Energy being used whenever the clothes actually do stuff like fuck or grow while being restored by shrinking in size, drinking various fluids or just absorbing some vague sexual energy/arousal. That would make it possible for clothing situation to get better or worse while giving a reason for clothes to sometimes grant access to genitalia. As for mood it would mainly be responsible for making the clothes to do stuff without it being entirely random and make it so that say removal attempts could change the mood to one where the clothes will react to and punish for anything even slightly touching them.

Are there only 2 endings? The good end where she escape and the bad end where she succumb to the suit?
There's also a bad one for escaping after you've gotten to the point where you could have succumbed.

Reactions: Back

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
oDam--this file dont warning virus. i download from a lot of site but almost virus. Thanks u a lot.

Similiar game. Probadly same artist.

[WINDWAVE] Shokusou no Hime Kishi
Windwave – The Tentacularly Adorned Royal Knightess

Just search game on gg for english patch.
Nice, Knightess has a more boring personality and no map or option to not show the character all the time but the traps actually are something you need to watch out for and there's more of a story about why you are there, and knowing that there's probably enough items and stuff to get a good ending even if I'm not that careful about avoiding stuff made me play more like it was probably intended to be played.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes