3.20 star(s) 28 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress report

Hi

Sad to say, that it will take one more update besides this. We decided to add some animations to the endings. Felt wrong to send the girls off without one more "love" scene.

We finished the Elena solo ending on Friday. Amounted to 100 regular renders and 2 animations with 61 renders each. We're about half way through the Belle solo ending. But it's going to be about the same size in terms of number of images. Haven't started on the Belle + Elena ending. But storybording it, it will be a bit larger than the others. So, we can assume 140 renders and 3 animations.

Doing some back of the anvelope calculations it would ammount to 100+100+140+7x61 = 767 total images to be rendered. There is simply no way that we, or to be more accurate our PCs, can render that many images before the end of the month. We did 100 already, but still, there's just no way.

So, we'll be releasing the Belle solo and Elena solo endings this month. And leave the Belle + Elena for next month.

Viit

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

Progress report

Hi

We're in the last end part of the development. When we just wait for the renders to finish.

I don't know what to say more than that. My rough calculation is that it will take 4/5 days for all of them to finish. Don't take that on faith, though, since some renders take longer than others.

I'll let you know when they're done, and the update will be the following day.

Vii

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

Progress report

Hi

We're in the last end part of the development. When we just wait for the renders to finish.

I don't know what to say more than that. My rough calculation is that it will take 4/5 days for all of them to finish. Don't take that on faith, though, since some renders take longer than others.

I'll let you know when they're done, and the update will be the following day.

Vii
Belle eating healthy sounds logical like a picture of sunny England... Even if we factor in climate change... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

Almost done

Hey

Wanted to keep you updated.

Just started the rendering for the last animation now. Everything looks good for the day after tomorrow. Everything else is done.

Viit

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
she's watching as belle throws up after eating too much (2 burgers instead 1).

3.20 star(s) 28 Votes