3.20 star(s) 28 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheTamingOfTheBrat-0.999
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I haven't played this in a long time, am i right to assume from the version number that this is wrapping up? I may just wait till it's complete if that's the case

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
I didn't play much yet, hoping this mc stops being such a dickhead at some point. Such a whiny bitch trying to play tough but actually just an asshole, the more he thinks the faster I click.

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
sure but won't advance to 0.999 content.
nag, next is 0.9991.
Ah okay makes sense. How content was added in such a small number increase? Can't be missing out on much.
Also I hope the 0.9991 is a joke because I hate when numbers get like that just feels weird

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ah okay makes sense. How content was added in such a small number increase? Can't be missing out on much.
Also I hope the 0.9991 is a joke because I hate when numbers get like that just feels weird
dev thought that could finish everything by 1.0 and then noticed that not gonna happen.

yes it's a joke but it could happen.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.999 + Multimod by Koga3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 446 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:

Progress report

Hi

Well, things are pretty good. Making good progress.

We hope we might finish the story in this update. Can't say for sure, yet. I'll let you know next weekend. We'll know by then. The route with Belle and Elena both, it's taking a little longer. Requires a few more scenes. But it look good so far.

See you next weekend.

Viit

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Latest progress report from the developer at Patreon:

Progress report

Hi

Well, things are pretty good. Making good progress.

We hope we might finish the story in this update. Can't say for sure, yet. I'll let you know next weekend. We'll know by then. The route with Belle and Elena both, it's taking a little longer. Requires a few more scenes. But it look good so far.

See you next weekend.

Viit
Hmmm. Belle is working... And she's horny... Does work made her horny? Or the package content?

3.20 star(s) 28 Votes