mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Right now, there's Netorare (Girl stolen) in all episodes. Cuckold is also among the planned tags, but it won't come in the upcoming episodes.
does mc can get a cute gf in the future and just be friendly with mom and aunt???

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The end of the episode was pretty damned good. Nice tense finish. I'm very much looking forward to the next episode. :coffee:

Reactions: ActiveShooter

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
Is it just me who's ignorant, or do women continue to walk as if they still had their heels on even after removing them? :WaitWhat:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know a woman who did, the woman in question walked on her toes so much it shorted her tendons and she had to get surgery to lengthen them back out so she could walk flat footed again. But this is obviously a messed up render lol.

Reactions: Saint_RNG

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
The problem i think is this:

Why is this a problem? Because if some users hadn't asked the developer the question, it would be assumed that the game is only NTR.
I said it for the developer. If he plans to make NTR optional/avoidable. "As he himself confirms that it is optional and avoidable"
He should change that notification! He should simply say:
That the game has several fetishes of which NTR. Which with the right choice can be avoided. Because setting up such a warning and not specifying that the NTR is avoidable is very confusing. Especially reading the first comment I posted. This user exazubi assumes that the game is NTR only! So by not knowing it, he give wrong information which confuses users even more. Saying:
Which cannot be avoided.
When instead the developer said that all genres are avoidable or optional.

I leave my advice here for:Carbon_ If your game gives users the choice to avoid, make NTR optional. You should change your notice at the start of the game and simply say: The game has several fetishes of which NTR. Which with the right choice can be avoided.

In this case users will be less confused and will understand whether they should play or not. Because in any case there are three types of players. Who doesn't really accept this fetish and move on. Those who accept because they like it and those who accept because they can avoid the aforementioned fetish anyway.

I was also confused at first, I had to wait for confirmations from some users. For example: lipe2410
Who posted this comment, confirming to another user that with the right choice, it can be avoided

Another thing to keep in mind, because some users don't know this. But in the settings, you can set the choice tip. That help you understand some things.

Anyway till the game have NTR optional/avoidable, i play it. I do not like Netorare/netorase, but if i can avoid it, i surelly play it.

Edit#1
Ah I wanted to add a little note. When you activates "choice tip" only if you move the arrow over the choice will you notice the clue. Hovering the mouse arrow over the top choice will say, this choice activates the NTR. Moving on to the second choice he tells you, which activates the love path.
Hope the developer change it in active all the time. You only waste time having to move the arrow over the choice. If I have activated the option, make it active always, without having to move the up arrow .
I added a note to the OP that NTR is avoidable. Hopefully people will read it.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
So....is the father kept alive or the same cliche way killed off in the background? only to have his wife get nailed by his own son.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes