Mod Ren'Py The Survival of Sarah Rose [v0.1.9.9] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
please somebody.. try to install the mod but end up the window being close instantly.. anyone??
PC/English installation is just two steps and one of them is simply installing the VN (with no shenanigans):

The proper installation process is two steps, and only these two (for PC in English):
  1. Install a fresh/unadulterated version of the VN (no hackery, no shenanigans, just the plain VN). You can do this in a new folder if you wish to retain your existing installation for whatever reason.
  2. Install the mod as directed in the OP (place all of the contents of the mod's zip inside the "/game" folder of the VN).
That's it, don't do anything else but start the VN and report back.

shaneopks

Mar 29, 2020
PC/English installation is just two steps and one of them is simply installing the VN (with no shenanigans):

The proper installation process is two steps, and only these two (for PC in English):
  1. Install a fresh/unadulterated version of the VN (no hackery, no shenanigans, just the plain VN). You can do this in a new folder if you wish to retain your existing installation for whatever reason.
  2. Install the mod as directed in the OP (place all of the contents of the mod's zip inside the "/game" folder of the VN).
That's it, don't do anything else but start the VN and report back.

Actually came here because i have the same issue. Downloaded fresh files and still get black screen and window close when opening. Vanilla game and moved mod files to game folder, that's all.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Actually came here because i have the same issue. Downloaded fresh files and still get black screen and window close when opening. Vanilla game and moved mod files to game folder, that's all.
You are applying the mod version to the correlated VN version, right? The reason there are version numbers is so you know what matches to what....mismatches are a no-go.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
To be very clear, the current mod version listed in the OP (v0.6.9) is for installation inside VN (v0.6.9).

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning,

Apologies for the delay. It's been non-stop updating VN's every single day (I even worked everyday thru Thanksgiving... again). I'll get this pushed out directly.

This update marginally continues the "Warrior - Road to Rahayal", "Warrior - Queen", and "Mage - SarahSavesSamayra" paths.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.7.9)
1701870638442.png 1701870663989.png
Go get you some.

Links in the OP are updated accordingly.

Note: This VN update marginally progresses the "Warrior - Road to Rahayal", "Warrior - Queen", and "Mage - Samayra" path forks.

Changelog:
  • Updated to the latest version of the VN
  • Yet again... Fixed bugs found in the VN and alerted dev of those issues (see post here for reference). I never heard from the dev, guess I'm just a pleb to him now.
If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards and enjoy.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, the one that was updated is my storyline I am currently playing. So now I know, it is the Warrior Storyline I am playing, good to know for future updates. Anyways, no problems I saw with the mod. Thank you so very much for your work on this!!!

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 Does your mod have a gallery for this game?
Negative, there's nothing to really "gallery" since it's so heavy textually imho. This VN is obviously much heavier in text than actual scene images so it just didn't make sense to implement it to date.

• Sad
Reactions: MixQQ

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.8.9)
1706731721656.png
Go get you some.

Links in the OP are updated accordingly.

Note: This VN update progresses various "Kingdom" routes, and introduces a new "Tailor" pathing fork (which concludes).

Changelog:
  • Updated to the latest version of the VN
  • Yet again... Fixed bugs found in the VN and alerted dev of those issues (see post here for reference).
If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards and enjoy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote