5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.5.9)

Go get you some.

Links in the OP are updated accordingly.

Note: This VN update only progresses the "Union Kingdom" path fork.

Changelog:
  • Updated to the latest version of the VN
  • Updated to the latest version of the mod's Core
  • Again... Fixed bugs found in the VN and alerted dev of those issues (see post here for reference). I never heard from the dev, guess I'm just a pleb to him now.
If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards and enjoy.

Thanks to JennaJJ for the heads-up.

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
OK, that was a fast one. Thought they were going to continue my story, because there was a new morning after, but nope, must have been another route they updated here. Oh well, it at least loaded. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO: And thank you for the update to the mod, even through I am guessing I will be waiting a few more updates again before I play again.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
My problem with the SanchoMod in any games is that I can't save screenshots. Whenever I press the S key like it normally should, it brings up the stats screen instead.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I've deleted Sanchomod file and placed the savefixer file in the "game" folder, but now whenever I start the game it instantly closes itself.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This update continues the "Sailor" path only.
1696599091006.png

To be on this pathing you must have chosen this to see the new content in v0.6.9:
1696599359442.png

Edit:
There's one potential subpath split... I can't be for certain but have placed an advisory just in case:
1696601631262.png

Otherwise I think I'm about done with this update. I'll double-check before uploading it so give me a bit to comb over things.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.6.9)

Go get you some.

Note: This VN update only progresses the "Sailor" path fork.

Changelog:
  • Again... Fixed bugs found in the VN and alerted dev of those issues (see post here for reference). I never heard from the dev, guess I'm just a pleb to him now.
If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards and enjoy.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
SanchoMod Update (v0.6.9)

Go get you some.

Note: This VN update only progresses the "Sailor" path fork.

Changelog:

Regards and enjoy.
As usually with this Dev, it is a different path than mine, but hey, the game loads with the mod. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO: But that's fine, feeling a bit under the weather ATM, and I have plenty of other games on my previously caught up with Dev games, so I am good regardless. Thank you for your continued work on this!!!

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
As usually with this Dev, it is a different path than mine, but hey, the game loads with the mod. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO: But that's fine, feeling a bit under the weather ATM, and I have plenty of other games on my previously caught up with Dev games, so I am good regardless. Thank you for your continued work on this!!!
Get to feeling better soon J... please take care and get some rest this weekend.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote