Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
HappyDaedalus, hey bud, I noticed you now wish to promote your product on Steam. Now I must offer some basic coding advice for you to consider BEFORE you do so. You've been making some very basic gravely unorthodox methods which are going to bite you in the ass for mass-scale technical support if you don't change them after all this time.

The most blatant offense is the fact that you are defining characters, transforms, and setting up the VN's variable sets within the "start" label. This is fundamentally bad practice. You should do all of this outside the actual VN gameplay start so that all your basic core VN variables and functions (if applicable) are done during the VN's initialization (startup) and NOT after the Player has decided to start a new game playthrough (which is considered too late).

If what I'm describing here does not make sense then fell free to PM me where I can guide you via a very simple cut/paste to move all those defines/defaults to an appropriate area so that the game has access to them ALL as soon as the Player actually starts the VN and reaches the Main Menu. This is standard practice for any coding language including RenPy (being based off of Python exclusively) and even recognized via the official documentation (Getting Started).

I would have called this and some other things out much sooner but this project felt (to me) a bit more like a personal project for you. I now realize you wish to play in the big leagues. Your basic coding discipline should follow suit imho. This is all simply my personal recommendation though, obviously feel free to carry on as you have but at least know that the fundamental practices I'm suggesting are very simple to implement and won't "break" anything... rather it will resolve many many future pending technical issues your playerbase can (and almost assuredly will) run into likely to result in an inefficient tech support time/cost budget.

Regards.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, there is a new "draft" scene that contains a lewd content so I took the liberty of recycling some already used images since the dev has not rendered any new images yet for this new (otherwise normally unplayable) scene. I've done my best to code it via similar techniques that the dev uses in the VN so it "feels" seamless.
1714054243072.png
Note: all of these "draft" scenes in SanchoGallery contain future VN update story spoilers. View them ONLY with this understanding please. They are obviously subject to change by the nature of them being preliminary drafted content so these are to be considered temporary "extras" (or however you wish to categorize them).

I'll have the mod update completed in just a bit.

Reactions: Dragonbite

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheSurvivalOfSarahRose-0.1.9.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
The Survival of Sarah Rose - MultiMod Edition (v0.1.9.9 Update)
TSOSR_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

TSoSR SM U0199a.jpg TSoSR SM U0199b.jpg TSoSR SM U0199c.jpg

Links in mod's OP are updated accordingly.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above).

Regards and be well.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
So they just added in some random prostitution? Or was it there before but now you can avoid it?
Cuz I'm on the solder path now...and I'm at the second desert city and there has been no prostitution so far....

Am I going to have to restart my run?

Last edited:

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Imma just say it the artwork in this update when he makes the captain massive huge is so immersion breaking. He looks hilariously massive and Sarah is now tiny compared to him.
Why do this?
The last captain scenes with Sarah were just perfectly fine. I think he said its experimental or something but i dont have to tell you that making the captain suddenly a giant is so odd..
It looks like something animes would do.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Captain? I thought this update was for the solder path?

Now I'm more confused is the solder path where you join the mercenaries and the warrior path when you dont?

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.9.9

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 185 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
i think the talk between Kate and Cassius is going in the wrong direction...cruel for training boys to be fighters? no not really... as that boy may well end up as a solider anyway
cruel is telling a little girl the only thing she will do her whole life is get raped by whomever wants her...sending a baby to a school for rape slaves...thats inhuman....

and how they talk about it is their nature....umm no its not, its whatever your rapist beat into you...

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
also can i point out the audacity of this motherfucker?! maybe the dialog is different if he rapes the first time you meet him...but to come to me asking for a loan?! after threatening to rape me and Kate?! you where paid for your services i owe you nothing!

4.50 star(s) 58 Votes