MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
This is promising for a v0.1!

A couple suggestions, though:

• Pressing "Return" should return you to where you have previously been and not to your bedroom. This mostly affects the mall, the Sup and the sexshop.
  • The player should be able to go to work early if they wish to do so and not be forced to go back to the bedroom to pass time.
  • Many passages have typos and/or grammatical errors. I'd suggest proofreading all passages again or getting an editor.
  • Remove or hide everything that is not yet implemented.
Thanks for the feedback, will definitely keep these tips in mind!

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Very good start i will eagerly watch where this goes. A lot of content for 01, but of course the family is a bit shallow atm. good work keep it up Dev!

Larsung

May 29, 2018
ah and one "bug" i realy worked hard to get the +15dom Suit ^^ but of course i still must work at the sex shop with the sub4 Outfit.. the moment you put tis on the suit has gone and the 400 cash is wastet :-(((

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
ah and one "bug" i realy worked hard to get the +15dom Suit ^^ but of course i still must work at the sex shop with the sub4 Outfit.. the moment you put tis on the suit has gone and the 400 cash is wastet :-(((
was already mentioned and fixed in the OP.
unfortunately no individual HTML file to dl the hotfix. Would have to dl the whole thing

Aug 4, 2019
Overall it isn't a bad start to a game. What's there is pretty good and I do enjoy the direction the sub and fem path appears to be taking. As previously mentioned a separate back and return home button would be nice so there isn't a lot of clicking to get back to where you want to be. I'm sure you'll eventually reach the point where you can just wear the chastity around instead of just having to put it on for work and take it off for school. However until that is implemented it is really annoying to have to go bedroom>change clothes>work outfit>chastity>return, work your shift then go back into change clothes to take it off so you can do things the next day. It would be nice to be able to pair the work outfit with chastity or just have it automatically be added and removed when you go to and leave work.

I'd prefer if you could pare down to just two classes or add a fifth category. BNWO is a huge turn off for me. Which leaves me playing as dom and sub. Which is silly unless there is going to be a switch path in the game since the dom path will always be undermined by at least one other option. If the fem path was just strictly feminization and not fem+sub it would let people play a dominant femboy. But then that would be undercut by the BNWO content.

That's just my opinion. It kinda seems like the dom path is something you're tacking on rather than integrating. I could also be hyper-fixating on minor details. I've been known to do that. I don't know how to say it without it reading as insincere so I'll just say I don't mean it that way. Ultimately it is your game and you being happy with it is all that matters. If it isn't fun for me or some other people then that is on us and we can just find some other game to play one handed ;)

WitheredTulip

Jun 19, 2022
The "domination classes" really irritate me. There's so much potential, but instead we have a teacher who just teaches you men > women, and wants to get fucked. Disappointing.

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Hello!! This bug is already fixed in the HOTFIX version :) Also, I'm currently working on v0.2, in that version you will be able to work with any clothes if you picked dom classes!

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Overall it isn't a bad start to a game. What's there is pretty good and I do enjoy the direction the sub and fem path appears to be taking. As previously mentioned a separate back and return home button would be nice so there isn't a lot of clicking to get back to where you want to be. I'm sure you'll eventually reach the point where you can just wear the chastity around instead of just having to put it on for work and take it off for school. However until that is implemented it is really annoying to have to go bedroom>change clothes>work outfit>chastity>return, work your shift then go back into change clothes to take it off so you can do things the next day. It would be nice to be able to pair the work outfit with chastity or just have it automatically be added and removed when you go to and leave work.

I'd prefer if you could pare down to just two classes or add a fifth category. BNWO is a huge turn off for me. Which leaves me playing as dom and sub. Which is silly unless there is going to be a switch path in the game since the dom path will always be undermined by at least one other option. If the fem path was just strictly feminization and not fem+sub it would let people play a dominant femboy. But then that would be undercut by the BNWO content.

That's just my opinion. It kinda seems like the dom path is something you're tacking on rather than integrating. I could also be hyper-fixating on minor details. I've been known to do that. I don't know how to say it without it reading as insincere so I'll just say I don't mean it that way. Ultimately it is your game and you being happy with it is all that matters. If it isn't fun for me or some other people then that is on us and we can just find some other game to play one handed ;)
Thank you for the feedback!

I'm making some changes that I will implement in v0.2. You will no longer be able to pick dom classes with anything else, they will be mutually exclusive. I will expand the dom route a whole lot more though, already working on dom work events. Did this to make the game simpler. In the future I will definitely explore options of different classes mixing, for example dom and fem to make you a dominant femboy or something, but currently I'm not working on that. Also, you're not required to pick 3 classes, if you don't like bnwo or dom, you can always just pick sub and fem, or just sub :)

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
The "domination classes" really irritate me. There's so much potential, but instead we have a teacher who just teaches you men > women, and wants to get fucked. Disappointing.
I'm sorry that you feel that way. Please leave some suggestions here or on my discord, I read them all and take them all into account!

sandman9355

Dec 19, 2020
Will keep these in mind! And will definitely make an option of equipping/unequipping the full uniform with one click.
Happy to help. But while QoL improvements are nice to have, working story+gameplay loop are IMO a must for these games. Most people wouldn't mind if 0.2 breaks 0.1 savefiles and I'd say that as it is, the game could certainly benefit from a rewrite and refocusing. Problem is, classes simply happen, trying to railroad the MC/player into often weird events, but instead of serving as enablers/prerequisites for other events, they form much of the content. And only a small minority of people will get interested/invested in what happens in what is still a classroom full of undescribed people. Classes don't offer NPCs to interact with, just... events.
Furthermore, some of those events are so outlandish they break suspension of disbelief even for a game like this one. A school that'd guide and lure and seduce students into doing kinky stuff with specific NPCs can be believable enough. A school where some teachers break some rules during voluntary after-school activities would be okay too. One staffed by people willing to basically blackmail and rape a newbie in front of a classroom kinda breaks the immersion. So what I'd like to see is for the classes to get toned down and to give more real choices to the player, serving more like ways of raising stats and gates for content with individual NPCs.
Oh, and that thing about giving the player choices applies outside classes too and should be combined with adding in a dose of common sense, even if it leads to less game-time days getting added. I'll expand on what I've mentioned already as an example. Righ now, the MC can come to school in the sex shop uniform, get publicly pegged after being warned it would happen, and be too shy to wear a chastity cage under regular clothes afterwards even if nothing kinky is on schedule and many of his classmates are already caged and he wears it elsewhere to boot. Like, what the fudge is the MC's logic here?

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The samples and summary made me come. And the result isn't bad but too cliché/stereotypical.

The worldbuilding is limited but fitting.
The characters are few and different, though some are very similar.
The plot seems interesting.
The photos/gifs are well chosen.

The protagonist decides to enroll a school to expand his horizons.
I did 3 playthrough, dom, sub and BNWO, to have a better understanding of the game.
And though it's interesting, it lacks originality. Most of the time, I've seen it somewhere else. The only good find is it's done by teachers while it's usually initiated by someone specific in our environment (bully, sister, mother...).
The dom path was nice, too much focused on the rough aspect. The sub one was also good, too much linked to being a loser. The BNWO, though the idea behind it is different from usual, concerns only males. Also, if we try to limit the repercussions of the course we are following, people are disappointed instead of understanding we aren't ready yet or not into that completely. It was nice for the sexshop's owner to be more comprehensive but sad when we refuse the chastity device for example.
The characters aren't awful, maybe the sister, so thanks. Though, on the sub relationship, they tend to have similar reactions and sentences (the sub and BNWO teachers are becoming the same in the later lessons).
The flow of events is correct, though many are too alike, which could lead to us feeling it's repetitive.
The sex scene were well made, around a fitting selection of material. It's good we can refuse incest, though if we remove Ava's hand, she continues her approach.
The couple we encounter on the sub path should have his counterpart on the dom path, making the phone available to everybody.
Be careful when creating event : try to avoid monday and thursday. It's strange not being able to see the girfriend more than this but missing it for an event with a teacher is annoying. At least, the robber doesn't advance time so we can still go.

On a general note, I was expecting something more fluid. I wanted a possibility of being a switch but dom and sub sadly are exclusive. I also looked for some possible bi content but we have to go through feminization for that, which I'm not interested.
The BNWO shoud include black women.
I was also surprised that our appearence is different at the start depending what we chose (we are a sub so we lose dick size, beard and haircut just like that :oops:).

Apparently, you've already fixed the bug with the clothes so I hope it stays that way, losing money isn't really pleasant.
We can stay with work clothes and nobody seems bothered by it. We can't go out naked though, which is good for now.
The return button shouldn't lead to our bedroom obligatorily (I know it has already been asked but still).
There's too useless space in the left panel and in the change clothing.

The Domination Class is for Male PIGS who Are Nothing more than Mindless animals!
It's curious you're saying that when the sub and BNWO content are just about us being a slut (I didn't try the feminization one but it should also go that way since they are linked), which is just the reverse and shouldn't appeal to you either.

Good continuation.

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Hello.

The samples and summary made me come. And the result isn't bad but too cliché/stereotypical.

The worldbuilding is limited but fitting.
The characters are few and different, though some are very similar.
The plot seems interesting.
The photos/gifs are well chosen.

The protagonist decides to enroll a school to expand his horizons.
I did 3 playthrough, dom, sub and BNWO, to have a better understanding of the game.
And though it's interesting, it lacks originality. Most of the time, I've seen it somewhere else. The only good find is it's done by teachers while it's usually initiated by someone specific in our environment (bully, sister, mother...).
The dom path was nice, too much focused on the rough aspect. The sub one was also good, too much linked to being a loser. The BNWO, though the idea behind it is different from usual, concerns only males. Also, if we try to limit the repercussions of the course we are following, people are disappointed instead of understanding we aren't ready yet or not into that completely. It was nice for the sexshop's owner to be more comprehensive but sad when we refuse the chastity device for example.
The characters aren't awful, maybe the sister, so thanks. Though, on the sub relationship, they tend to have similar reactions and sentences (the sub and BNWO teachers are becoming the same in the later lessons).
The flow of events is correct, though many are too alike, which could lead to us feeling it's repetitive.
The sex scene were well made, around a fitting selection of material. It's good we can refuse incest, though if we remove Ava's hand, she continues her approach.
The couple we encounter on the sub path should have his counterpart on the dom path, making the phone available to everybody.
Be careful when creating event : try to avoid monday and thursday. It's strange not being able to see the girfriend more than this but missing it for an event with a teacher is annoying. At least, the robber doesn't advance time so we can still go.

On a general note, I was expecting something more fluid. I wanted a possibility of being a switch but dom and sub sadly are exclusive. I also looked for some possible bi content but we have to go through feminization for that, which I'm not interested.
The BNWO shoud include black women.
I was also surprised that our appearence is different at the start depending what we chose (we are a sub so we lose dick size, beard and haircut just like that :oops:).

Apparently, you've already fixed the bug with the clothes so I hope it stays that way, losing money isn't really pleasant.
We can stay with work clothes and nobody seems bothered by it. We can't go out naked though, which is good for now.
The return button shouldn't lead to our bedroom obligatorily (I know it has already been asked but still).
There's too useless space in the left panel and in the change clothing.

It's curious you're saying that when the sub and BNWO content are just about us being a slut (I didn't try the feminization one but it should also go that way since they are linked), which is just the reverse and shouldn't appeal to you either.

Good continuation.
Jesus this is some amazing feedback, thank you!

This is my first time writing a story let alone trying to develop a game, so apologies for any inconsistencies/weird plot or character jumps. This version was only really an intro to the game, the lectures will go away soon enough to make way for the main plot which will hopefully tie in the SUP, the work place and other side characters. The first month or two in game will be the time to up your stats and make some decisions. ( For example to tell Emily about the bnwo or not ). Later in the game you will see the effects of those decisions, not only in the main plot but in your relationships as well. I'm planning around 4 different endings, stats will let you "access" the endings, but your choices will lead you towards a single one, if that makes sense.

Oh and yes, heard some feedback about how routes are too "extreme" per say, making you an asshole when you pick dom or a loser when you pick sub. This is genuinely to cater to most people's wants, from my experience a lot of people want that fantasy/stereotypical trope.

Thanks for the feedback again, I really appreciate constructive criticism!

Reactions: 1Teddy1 and Oliz82

WitheredTulip

Jun 19, 2022
I'm sorry that you feel that way. Please leave some suggestions here or on my discord, I read them all and take them all into account!
I mean, I didn't suggest anything because it's not a matter of it being "bad", just a matter of it being "different". This "alpha male deserve females to submit" is definitely the "domination" some players are looking for in a game, but it's not the way I'd ever do a domination-classroom story.

In a class where you "teach" domination, i'd focus on teaching the students how to seduce and manipulate others into fulfilling their desires. Not necessarily "males > females", but anyone could dominate with the right mindset, and getting into that right mindset is what the class would be about. You'd learn how to read a potential rival or submissive, and how to get them to surrender/submit to your will. Depending on the world, that could be through force, suggestion, mind control, blackmail or whatever else. But the class your game is teaching, while domination for sure, it teaches that to dominate all you have to do is have the confidence and be rough with female interests.

It would be hard to change the nature of the classes to what i considered "potential" here, but you don't have to change it. It's not bad, It's just not for me.

P.S I've actually been looking into both TWINE and RPGM to make games revolving around this aspect. I'm just too incompetent and too good at procrastinating to actually set it afloat.

Edit: [redacted]

Last edited:

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
Wow this is basically The Good Son: Abridged which is nice because TGS biggest weakness is how dragged out it all is and how many unnecessary clicks there are. Hope the dev doesn't stop right at the good part (where you start getting your ass pounded) like TGS did, also hope the dev doesn't use obviously cis women for those parts like TGS did at some points, the game has plenty of them already!

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
4.9/5 The only thing lacking are more differences between routes, basically, outside SUP all events are either 'dominant' route or all other 3 combined, i.e. feminization/submissive w/o bnwo will contain interracial anyway. And, while you can get submission w/o feminization, you can't get that the other way around.
I presume including content that adapts to every posible combination of stats would be too much work, but content specific stat/fetish might be doable, even if that would imply having more than one event with family/work/gf the same day (that could be arrange by allowing two actions per time bracket/doubling time brackets with morning-late morning etc.)

Reactions: hyuugo
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes