HTML - The SUP [v0.6] [MegyMonster]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Goose69069

Very clean and smooth working HTML game. Loved character choices and fetish bifurcation. I didn't try the Dom path but the rest of three path are juicy and have quite a lot of content for a 0.1 version. If you like cuck, beta, sissy, femdom, bnwo stuff then this game is a goldmine and you would love it. I hope there are more clothing items in the sub route in future updates however currently there is nothing that you can buy from stores but I feel the game has a lot of potential. ✌
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Redyqar

While this game is decent in some aspects. It does have one of the most annoying features of HTML sandboxes/open world games.
    That feature - useless sandbox. Developer is clearly more interested in (geared to) making a kinetic novel. Simple example, you have a job, said job has story events and generic work event. At some point it just says to you " This is the end of the X route in v0.1. " it doesn't show you generic work event and instead just gives you this message and +money. If the game is sandbox then don't take away generic scenes allow me to play in your sandbox. And if it is more about kinetic story progression then don't make me farm irrelevant sandbox.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

nanwunwun_

i don't believe i have ever enjoyed a 0.1 version of a game as much as i have this- the characters and content inside the game are already looking incredibly promising and it's not a ball ache trying to reach scenes at all. i very highly recommend this and hope for more to come :)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

LuxoGames

Great game with a lot of content, especially for v0.1. Engaging story, good gifs, and a pleasant UI. The gameplay loop is more fun than in most HTML games. I'm looking forward to what this game can become.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Laura2022

Not gonna ramble on for long - it's a linear story of either picking the dom route (currently WIP) or the sissy route (with optional BNWO content). Overall, there's not much to grind, plus the core gameplay loop is pretty straightforward. Not bad for a start, keep following and after a few updates this game should be in a much better place.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

joker2008

Lot of content and a very good start for a first release. The game has a lot of polish and is very ambitious. I am looking forward to the next update and good things from this game. This first release has a couple hours of content that I think most will enjoy.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

BigDicker2

It's a robust skeleton with not a lot of meat to chew on. Has potential. The lecture system is a great vehicle for scene creation. The main cast is nice and great choice of pictures.

Some things that could be added are,
    *Each descision telling you what stats it's going to increase.
    *Each stat being more singularly defined. The open-minded stat contributes both to NTR and Pegging, while I would assosciate pegging with submissiveness stat. Also, being submissive should not preclude you from being dominant and vice-versa. Don't force two runs to experience all the player wants to experience.
    *There should be more ways to interact with your family and a switch to change it into a step-family for the non-inscestous.

Otherwise, good job. Looking forward to seeing some more.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Hess512

Not bad for a 0.1. A fair amount of content with plenty of images to break up the text. It will probabbly take you couple of hours to get through what's there at the moment, depending on reading speed.

If you enjoyed games like The Guinea Pig you'll like this.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

WhoreSmallpenis

top game is missing character creation hopefully they will add later
    would like to see more femdom and cuckold moments
    as well as the theme of chastity belts and other sex toys
    missing character creation
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Ladus5

Awesome start into game. Progression feels great. Lot of content for 0.1 version. Quite a lot side events. Media is chosen well, no complains there. I will be watching this game with great interest. I hope creator will continue and it won't end abandoned. Good luck!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

windowlessvan

A ton of content and polish for a first release with the exact kind of content that I'm looking for. The media used is fantastic and the choice of actresses are great. I eagerly await to see what future releases bring
  12. 5.00 star(s)

ghoulslave

The game is excellent. It is a very good choice if you are looking for SPH, BBC and the cuckold theme in not there yet but looks promising. Also have feminization but in his current state it has not beggining.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Bpitoto

[v0.1]

A nice and simple HTML game with focus in submission and other kinks like interracial and feminization.

The models and media used are very hot, with a considerable amount of them without the usual grinding part of these type of games.

Defintely checking this out in future updates .
  14. 5.00 star(s)

fembirdy

It's a game where it's focused more on feminization and humiliation than really domination by a clear mile (not that there's anything wrong with that). I hope having 2 very different paths won't obfuscate the vision for this game.

In any case, very solid 1st release. A good amount of stuff to read and we have a clear idea of what it is about. Of all first releases I've seen, this one definitely worth checking out for those that have these fetishes. Keep it up.