EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
4.png

Overview:
Your name is Noah, you were studying abroad, but right before graduating, decided that transferring to another university to pursue business is the correct choice.
The SUP or The Swedish University Of Progressive Learning is the prestigious establishment you enrolled in. It promises to not only teach you about business, but also expand your sexual knowledge.
Embark on this mysterious journey, find out what The SUP has in store for you and experience Noah's story!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-07
Release Date: 2024-04-07
Developer: MegyMonster - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD:
All: - - - -

Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_9.png Screenshot_10.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_11.png Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_8.png Screenshot_12.png Screenshot_13.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
MegyMonster Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!

You can get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob__Toast

MegyMonster

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Why does choosing the feminization class automatically take me down the submission route? Is it your way of saying that women should be submissive to men? Why can't I feminize myself and still be dominant?
Hello, thank you for the question! I wanted to give the player the choice between 3-4 main routes with some sub-routes sprinkled in. If I tried to make every combination of selected lectures, stats and choices lead to a specific route it would take an incredibly long time to move the story forward, but I will keep your feedback in mind! :)

4.30 star(s) 34 Votes