If you could play, did you enjoy the game despite the bugs?

• Yes

Votes: 69 52.7%
  • Somwhat

Votes: 41 31.3%
  • No

Votes: 21 16.0%

• Total voters

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I'm hoping to cover it all mf, ff and FM.
Please don't turn make the mc into a worthless sissy to satisfy a kink, girls domming the other girls is enough. People are just going to want to go further and further. femdom? they start asking for pegging. ntr? they want all the li to fuck everything and everyone except the mc. Be upfront about the future content and set some ground rules about how far it will go.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Initial thoughts:

Congratulations on making your first game. It's really awesome that you've put the work in to do that and none of the following criticism should take away from that.

I got the error on launch but after ignoring it launched fine the second time.

Lots of spelling and grammar errors but the dialogue is understandable.

The animations are not very good. The first spanking scene and the nurse handjob are very jerky. The footjob is a little better but MC's skin is a strange red color.

The gameplay doesn't make sense. If I'm told that the first thing I have to do is get a health checkup (but not what time it's at) and I (after skipping time several times because there's nothing else you can do as soon as you get control :cautious:) go to see the nurse and she says she's busy but, yes, my appointment is super important. And then I keep waiting and going back and I don't have any dialogue options and nothing is happening. That makes me think the game is broken or I've hit the end of content, not "oh, I guess I should perv on some lady in the shower and find a naked woman in the mess hall and THEN the nurse will not be busy".

You have an interesting idea for a story. The things I complained about above are "bad sandbox" issues that could be fixed by making it a visual novel and focusing on telling your story rather than trying to make the world feel busy or suggest what the player is supposed to be doing without having to use an in-game walkthrough for every step.

Reactions: blapper21

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Waking up from a Cryo-sleep is a good "excuse" to not have family members around, but is that the case here? wincest is not in the plans?

blapper21

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
Waking up from a Cryo-sleep is a good "excuse" to not have family members around, but is that the case here? wincest is not in the plans?
I won't be doing incest but if someone wants to patch it...

Initial thoughts:

Congratulations on making your first game. It's really awesome that you've put the work in to do that and none of the following criticism should take away from that.

I got the error on launch but after ignoring it launched fine the second time.

Lots of spelling and grammar errors but the dialogue is understandable.

The animations are not very good. The first spanking scene and the nurse handjob are very jerky. The footjob is a little better but MC's skin is a strange red color.

The gameplay doesn't make sense. If I'm told that the first thing I have to do is get a health checkup (but not what time it's at) and I (after skipping time several times because there's nothing else you can do as soon as you get control :cautious:) go to see the nurse and she says she's busy but, yes, my appointment is super important. And then I keep waiting and going back and I don't have any dialogue options and nothing is happening. That makes me think the game is broken or I've hit the end of content, not "oh, I guess I should perv on some lady in the shower and find a naked woman in the mess hall and THEN the nurse will not be busy".

You have an interesting idea for a story. The things I complained about above are "bad sandbox" issues that could be fixed by making it a visual novel and focusing on telling your story rather than trying to make the world feel busy or suggest what the player is supposed to be doing without having to use an in-game walkthrough for every step.
I think I need to do a brief intro that goes over how the game works. I'll probably change the memo label to quest as that's where the quests are.

blapper21

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
The mega link has been updated with the bug fixes, as has the Fastupload.

Last edited:

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
First, congratz for your first release dev.

Second, love the concept of the Ark spaceship story. Its not new, theres around 3 or 4 other similar games with that cryogenic and a big mothership or colonial ship here. But never is too much of sci-fi games to me.

Third, it will have a Chubby girl on the story? A diferent body type girl, meat on the bone, as i like, as many others do?
I mean, not a obese whale body type, but a thick curvy chubby one like this?:

Betsy, from Misfits.png

(With or without the pigtail hairstyle, lol... and hoping to spank that fat ass)
Its always important to try to gather most people with most different tastes to be possible future Patreons, only advising : )

Best regards.

• Red Heart

blapper21

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
First, congratz for your first release dev.

Second, love the concept of the Ark spaceship story. Its not new, theres around 3 or 4 other similar games with that cryogenic and a big mothership or colonial ship here. But never is too much of sci-fi games to me.

Third, it will have a Chubby girl on the story? A diferent body type girl, meat on the bone, as i like, as many others do?
I mean, not a obese whale body type, but a thick curvy chubby one like this?:

View attachment 3490627

(With or without the pigtail hairstyle, lol... and hoping to spank that fat ass)
Its always important to try to gather most people with most different tastes to be possible future Patreons, only advising : )

Best regards.
Thanks, I appreciate the kind words. I didn't know there were any similar stories. I have a whole story mapped out it's just getting there that will be all the fun.

Oh, I absolutely have plans for a bigger girl on there. Just to see the cheeks wobble when she's spanked and having sex haha. Plus the pigtail hair style is something I have been looking at. Need the money to buy a decent one lol

Which model is that btw? I'll be looking at a different face but it could be a good starting point.

Last edited:

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
The stacktrace I had was because the dialog box was referencing a font that wasn't included in the download. The gui/font/ directory doesn't exist so Renpy couldn't find the Hyperlegible font. To get past it, I changed the reference the standard DejavuSans.ttf. It might not be pretty but at least the game started for me.

blapper21

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
The stacktrace I had was because the dialog box was referencing a font that wasn't included in the download. The gui/font/ directory doesn't exist so Renpy couldn't find the Hyperlegible font. To get past it, I changed the reference the standard DejavuSans.ttf. It might not be pretty but at least the game started for me.
I have added the fonts folder to the updated release so I hope this fixes the issue for you.

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Thanks, I appreciate the kind words. I didn't know there were any similar stories. I have a whole story mapped out it's just getting there that will be all the fun.

Oh, I absolutely have plans for a bigger girl on there. Just to see the cheeks wobble when she's spanked and having sex haha. Plus the pigtail hair style is something I have been looking at. Need the money to buy a decent one lol

Which model is that btw? I'll be looking at a different face but it could be a good starting point.
Thats indeed great news to know!

When you name it "model" and "buying a decent one", i dont have sure in what youre saying, as im not a developer, or understand dev tecnical meanings, im only a consumer or gamer, but i can say that image is from a game already finished/completed named MISFITS, a game about teens in a school setting, with a american pie athmosphere, and if you see in my posts, in the end you see my animated fan sign, created by a modder here in f95Zone specially to me (this means im the only one using that personal sign lol, i think...), you will see a BETSY (character) - MISFITS (game) info, being Betsy the yummy chubby teen, the girl on the picture and in the fan sign.

The dev who completed this 5GB story is SLOW BURN GAMES (now is doing Undercover, policial game themed).

I always loved pigtail hairstyle girls... wathever thin or chubby... but preferring booty ladies first : )

Also what mades this fatty realistic is having not only a chubby body, but she have a fat face. What is realistic.
Most of the games with fat ladies put them with a fat body, or big boobs and hips/ass at least, but then they have thin faces, lol... thats irrealistic. And like 90 per cent of fat women in these games are like that. Betsy is harmonious because his chubby face is proportional to his chubby body, and thats rare, and realistic, so it was love first sight. Most of devs fail doing fat girls because they dont respect that harmonious balance between face and body, and not only big boobs and ass...

I know i never will find another BETSY in other game, but at least i try to find other curvy chars in other games here and there.

Fatties deserves love too : D and my hands love to touch them too.
By the way, hope you can insert a big ladie in youre game, pigtail hair was the cherry on top of the cake, and have a good Easter!
Regards.

I will put some screenshots from the game MISFITS, with that character BETSY, trying to show you the short pigtail hairstyle type/model used by this char, in different angles, to you see the type of hairstyle with more detail, sorry for the thickness you will see next : ) :

Captura de ecrã 2023-11-13 124824.png

Captura de ecrã 2023-11-13 125124.png

Captura de ecrã 2023-11-13 131301.png

Captura de ecrã 2023-11-13 134056.png

Captura de ecrã 2023-11-13 133610.png

Sorry for not knowing the specific name to that model of hairstyle. Its a kind of short Pigtail hairstyle type i guess.

: )

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023

Hi again.

Good news!

Ive contacted the dev of Misfits today, and he gave me two links about that Haircut model he used on BETSY.

First link is the official site, where the MODEL is called "Short Pigtails for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s)" from DAZ 3D, model costs 15,95:

The second link is these same models pirated/copied here on F95Zone for free, ready to download on Mega, Pixeldrain or Gofile, lol:

https://f95zone.to/threads/short-pigtails-for-genesis-3-and-8-female-s.76166/

Buy it, or have it for free, its your call now. Good Easter. : )

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
Thats indeed great news to know!

When you name it "model" and "buying a decent one", i dont have sure in what youre saying, as im not a developer, or understand dev tecnical meanings, im only a consumer or gamer, but i can say that image is from a game already finished/completed named MISFITS, a game about teens in a school setting, with a american pie athmosphere, and if you see in my posts, in the end you see my animated fan sign, created by a modder here in f95Zone specially to me (this means im the only one using that personal sign lol, i think...), you will see a BETSY (character) - MISFITS (game) info, being Betsy the yummy chubby teen, the girl on the picture and in the fan sign.

The dev who completed this 5GB story is SLOW BURN GAMES (now is doing Undercover, policial game themed).

I always loved pigtail hairstyle girls... wathever thin or chubby... but preferring booty ladies first : )

Also what mades this fatty realistic is having not only a chubby body, but she have a fat face. What is realistic.
Most of the games with fat ladies put them with a fat body, or big boobs and hips/ass at least, but then they have thin faces, lol... thats irrealistic. And like 90 per cent of fat women in these games are like that. Betsy is harmonious because his chubby face is proportional to his chubby body, and thats rare, and realistic, so it was love first sight. Most of devs fail doing fat girls because they dont respect that harmonious balance between face and body, and not only big boobs and ass...

I know i never will find another BETSY in other game, but at least i try to find other curvy chars in other games here and there.

Fatties deserves love too : D and my hands love to touch them too.
By the way, hope you can insert a big ladie in youre game, pigtail hair was the cherry on top of the cake, and have a good Easter!
Regards.

I will put some screenshots from the game MISFITS, with that character BETSY, trying to show you the short pigtail hairstyle type/model used by this char, in different angles, to you see the type of hairstyle with more detail, sorry for the thickness you will see next : ) :

View attachment 3490939

View attachment 3490940

View attachment 3490943

View attachment 3490951

View attachment 3490955

Sorry for not knowing the specific name to that model of hairstyle. Its a kind of short Pigtail hairstyle type i guess.

: )
She looks like a hog

• Haha
Reactions: clnairb

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
She looks like a hog
Keep your provocative opinions to yourself and respect others preferences, as i respect yours.
The fact that i not have commented about your own tastes, plus the fact you're behaving like a moron in the Easter day only show the poor creature youre are.
I dont care about your idiotic opinions.
Stop behaving like the 15 year old teenager that you're are, in an adult site.
: D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: R1k0
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote