If you could play, did you enjoy the game despite the bugs?

• Yes

Votes: 68 52.7%
  • Somwhat

Votes: 40 31.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 16.3%

• Total voters

Zoran89

Aug 20, 2020
I will be honest with you... The concept isn't terrible, but this needs... a lot of work.

The animations are straight up awful right now.
If you do not plan on seriously upping your animating skills or hiring someone to do it for you, having still images, with narration describing what is happening in the scene might be a better option.

There's this jarring issue with music, where it stops every time the game shows an animation - but because you are switching back and forth between a still image with narration and an animation, the music continues to start and stop over and over again, which is simply awful.

Immediately after launching the program, I got an error about a missing font, except it was actually the entire "fonts" folder, which was missing. Thankfully, it was easy to fix it on my end, but this should never have been an issue in the first place.

My personal gripe is with the hyper-pronounced anger faces the Cap is making. This is a common thing with a lot of DAZ creators, and I seriously do not know if it's a fetishization kind of thing, or is it one of those things where you don't see the issue because you were the one working on the model. I just know that I do enjoy femdom, but there are few things which kill my boner faster than this scrunched up, pissed off face, with the teeth and the gums showing, because it makes me want to punch the woman, rather than fuck her. I wish fewer people did that.

There was also an issue with the image of "the nurse" (really, you need to work on the whole naming thing... I would suggest studying war movies happening on warships and taking notes on the lingo they use there) being cut off in the middle. Also, one image of "the soldier" is in the mobile phone ratio, I think, with huge black bars on both sides of the screen.

Speaking of renders, why does "the nurse" have black stockings in one shot, and then white over-the-knee socks in the next?

And finally, the writing... Frankly, it's crude. Very, very crude. To the point where I don't know where you should even start with fixing it. I'm not talking about the typos, or the grammar, just the overall "feel" of the dialogue. It gets the point across, but it feels rushed and half-assed. In my personal opinion, you should take more time, studying how to write dialogue and narration, maybe work on a smaller story, just one scene, and get that right, before starting something this ambitious. I imagine there probably will be some desperate coomers who will fap to this, but... I don't want to sound like an asshole, but the tags are literally the only thing that would make me even remotely interested in your project right now.

Still, good luck with whatever you choose to do.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I suppose it could be optional but you'd miss out on a decent chunk of the game.
I love the fact the girls are getting spanking by girls which is fine cos its femdom but mc spanking girls will classed as forced maledom.

if it its optional i wouldnt bother me becos i dont want to see maledom content :love: (y)

Reactions: blapper21

blapper21

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
I will be honest with you... The concept isn't terrible, but this needs... a lot of work.

The animations are straight up awful right now.
If you do not plan on seriously upping your animating skills or hiring someone to do it for you, having still images, with narration describing what is happening in the scene might be a better option.

There's this jarring issue with music, where it stops every time the game shows an animation - but because you are switching back and forth between a still image with narration and an animation, the music continues to start and stop over and over again, which is simply awful.

Immediately after launching the program, I got an error about a missing font, except it was actually the entire "fonts" folder, which was missing. Thankfully, it was easy to fix it on my end, but this should never have been an issue in the first place.

My personal gripe is with the hyper-pronounced anger faces the Cap is making. This is a common thing with a lot of DAZ creators, and I seriously do not know if it's a fetishization kind of thing, or is it one of those things where you don't see the issue because you were the one working on the model. I just know that I do enjoy femdom, but there are few things which kill my boner faster than this scrunched up, pissed off face, with the teeth and the gums showing, because it makes me want to punch the woman, rather than fuck her. I wish fewer people did that.

There was also an issue with the image of "the nurse" (really, you need to work on the whole naming thing... I would suggest studying war movies happening on warships and taking notes on the lingo they use there) being cut off in the middle. Also, one image of "the soldier" is in the mobile phone ratio, I think, with huge black bars on both sides of the screen.

Speaking of renders, why does "the nurse" have black stockings in one shot, and then white over-the-knee socks in the next?

And finally, the writing... Frankly, it's crude. Very, very crude. To the point where I don't know where you should even start with fixing it. I'm not talking about the typos, or the grammar, just the overall "feel" of the dialogue. It gets the point across, but it feels rushed and half-assed. In my personal opinion, you should take more time, studying how to write dialogue and narration, maybe work on a smaller story, just one scene, and get that right, before starting something this ambitious. I imagine there probably will be some desperate coomers who will fap to this, but... I don't want to sound like an asshole, but the tags are literally the only thing that would make me even remotely interested in your project right now.

Still, good luck with whatever you choose to do.
Nah, that's fair it's my first time doing all this so I welcome constructive criticism, which yours was. So thanks. To add: I paid for the footjob and the last spanking animation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zoran89

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
sweet i was hoping the mc was getting dominated as i am a femdom lover i love lezdom and femdom on male too :love:. I was just concerned becos i thought it was going to be aother cure my addiction game where the male dominates the women by spanking them, which in that game unavoidable.

So i wanted to know if he gets dominated too which is hell yeah :love::love:. the women look hot as fuck i love nylons too, So looking forward to femdom content on mc aswell, As long as the spanking on the girls from mc is avoidable CHEF KISS!!! :love::love:

blapper21

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
So, I've still not got back from the hospital...

I'll try and get some work done tomorrow or over the weekend on it for the people it's not working for.

Remember this is an alpha. Thanks for all the feedback I will try to work on over the coming weeks.

See if I can fix the dialogue and some of the animations a bit.

This has been enjoyable for me and the fetishes are all what I'm into so I won't be swaying away from any of the stuff I've mentioned.

Last edited:
Reactions: JokerOfTorment
Sep 4, 2018
So, I've still not got back from the hospital...

I'll try and get some work done tomorrow or over the weekend on it for the people it's not working for.
Take your time as your health is more important and worry about fixing and adding stuff when you are feeling at 100%. For now, relax and take it easy and focus on recovering also not being in a stressed state might help with the recovery. Also same with having family or friends hang out with you to get your mind off stuff etc. Until you are ready to jump back into everything game making related might also give you time to pickup on new ideas and learn new things during that time.

blapper21

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
Take your time as your health is more important and worry about fixing and adding stuff when you are feeling at 100%. For now, relax and take it easy and focus on recovering also not being in a stressed state might help with the recovery. Also same with having family or friends hang out with you to get your mind off stuff etc. Until you are ready to jump back into everything game making related might also give you time to pickup on new ideas and learn new things during that time.
Thank you mate, it was my one year old child, fractured wrist it looks like. I appreciate the kind words and I'm proud of what I've achieved so far. Given how many other commitments with family and work.

Reactions: JokerOfTorment
Sep 4, 2018
Thank you mate, it was my child fractured wrist it looks like. I appreciate the kind words and I'm proud of what I've achieved so far. Given how many other commitments with family and work.
Oh, lol oops it was your kid that was in the hospital it must of passed by me now that I look back and read on that and was thinking it was you in there heh. but yeah, same situation applies in a way, but you taking care of them and all that and you taking that break if needed to be with them as they're going to need you most likely for sure in some sort of way.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
BUG REPORT!

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 241, in script call
    call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
  File "game/script.rpy", line 13, in script
    call screen splash_settings
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 671, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Could not find font 'gui/font/Atkinson-Hyperlegible-Regular-102.ttf'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1968, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1950, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 349, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3413, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 301, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2814, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1352, in draw_screen
    surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
  File "render.pyx", line 486, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 260, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 900, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 900, in render
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 754, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1361, in render
    surf = render(child,
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1121, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1076, in render
    surf = render(d, rw, height - y, cst, cat)
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1121, in render
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 968, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1361, in render
    surf = render(child,
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 2276, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 676, in __init__
    glyphs = ts.glyphs(s, self)
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 268, in glyphs
    fo = font.get_font(self.font, self.size, self.bold, self.italic, 0, self.antialias, self.vertical, self.hinting, layout.oversample, self.shaper, self.instance, self.axis)
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\text\font.py", line 745, in get_font
    face = load_face(fn, shaper)
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\text\font.py", line 673, in load_face
    raise Exception("Could not find font {0!r}.".format(orig_fn))
Exception: Could not find font 'gui/font/Atkinson-Hyperlegible-Regular-102.ttf'.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
The Stowaway A
Thu Mar 28 23:14:07 2024

blapper21

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
BUG REPORT!

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1968, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1950, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 349, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3413, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 301, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2814, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1352, in draw_screen
    surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
  File "render.pyx", line 486, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 754, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
    surf = render(child,
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1076, in render
    surf = render(d, rw, height - y, cst, cat)
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 968, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
    surf = render(child,
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 2276, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 676, in __init__
    glyphs = ts.glyphs(s, self)
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 268, in glyphs
    fo = font.get_font(self.font, self.size, self.bold, self.italic, 0, self.antialias, self.vertical, self.hinting, layout.oversample, self.shaper, self.instance, self.axis)
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\text\font.py", line 745, in get_font
    face = load_face(fn, shaper)
  File "D:\MIdAS\TheStowaway-A-pc\TheStowaway-A-pc\renpy\text\font.py", line 673, in load_face
    raise Exception("Could not find font {0!r}.".format(orig_fn))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
The Stowaway A
Thu Mar 28 23:14:07 2024
I'm going to remove all the splash screen crap. It works fine on my machine but something is obviously awry with with.

blapper21

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
Oh, lol oops it was your kid that was in the hospital it must of passed by me now that I look back and read on that and was thinking it was you in there heh. but yeah, same situation applies in a way, but you taking care of them and all that and you taking that break if needed to be with them as they're going to need you most likely for sure in some sort of way.
Appreciate it man.

Just hope every stick a with me.

I've got a lot planned (story arc etc) and can see my renders getting better all the time.

Oh, and if anyone has any tips on improving dialogue and animations let me know.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote